I-751 Timeline List

Hi I got approved on 04/29/09 they mailed me a notice buit still don't have a card. On 06/20/09 i received email saying Card production ordered. But funny thing is that on 06/29/09 i got another email saying that I just got approved I am not sure what' going on
I believed i was already approved when i received a letter in May Did they approve me twice????

Hi I got approved on 04/29/09 they mailed me a notice buit still don't have a card. On 06/20/09 i received email saying Card production ordered. But funny thing is that on 06/29/09 i got another email saying that I just got approved I am not sure what' going on
I believed i was already approved when i received a letter in May Did they approve me twice????

A double approval is better than none, dont you think. Double insured, wow.

I got the "Card Production Ordered" email on June 18th and today got another email saying I have been approved, yet again. I am assuming this maybe caused by some change in status in the system, hopefully, the actual card being sent by mail. I think we will find out in the next couple of days. Let us know if you get your card too.

Hi Guys,
I need your help, as I have mentioned before I got my approval letter on the 23rd of May from the USCIS but I have changed my address on the 15th of June and I just got off the phone with my congressman yesterday, she told me that they have issued my card on the 18th of June and mailed it to me but I think it went to my old address and she said it has to be returned to them by the post office before they could mail it back to me, and when I call the USCIS 1-800 number they want me to go by what it says about my status online and it still says it is pending even though I got my approval, lokks like if I never get my card they would tell me to go ahead wait for the online thing to update even though I already know that my card has been issued and mailed to my old address on the 18th on June. I do not know what to do I am still not done with them. Can you please explain it to me a little bit about this, and I also want to know that would there be a problem if I divorce my wife cause I already got the approval letter and my card has been issued on the 18th of June, even if I file an I-90 if I they never remail me the card. Do I need my wife anymore? Cause my case is approved.
Thanks

Here is my timeline for those still waiting:

February 5th - sent I751 to VCS
February 17th - receipt & 1 year extension
July 1st - got an email: "Card production ordered"

Good luck to everybody!

Update... just got the biometrics appointment notice today. Appointment is set on July 3rd. What a relief! It looks like CSC is moving again...

Not sure if this came about from my inquiry or not...

Got the approval notice in the mail today (July 2nd), which indicated a decision date of 06/26/2009. Just 6 days after biometrics was done!

Now just waiting for the card!

Okay, so I guess the email/change of status to Case approved after the status changed to "card production ordered" was certainly an indication that the card was in the mail. I got the card in the mail today. So that's the end of a long saga with USCIS. I plan to start the N-400 process a little later in the month as I want to travel outside the country before Dallas would get to process it. So lonely1982, I won't be far behind you!

Just a quick update, I got the approval notice in the mail today!!!!!

In the notice, it states that the decision date is 06/26/2009.

Hi:

Here is my timeline:

I-751 Timeline
06/26/2009: Mailed I-751 to VSC
06/29/2009: VSC Received I-751 Package
07/02/2009: Money order Cashed

Hello

Hi everyone I have the good news, I got my greencard in mail on July the 3rd, and I am so happy to be done with USCIS, and good luck to everyone that is waiting, next stop is citizenship. It all has finally paid off thank you all for all your support. Bye

Hi:

Update to my timeline:

Hi:

Here is my timeline:

I-751 Timeline
06/26/2009: Mailed I-751 to VSC
06/29/2009: VSC Received I-751 Package
07/02/2009: Money order Cashed
07/06/2009: NOA1 received, Receipt Date: 06/30/2009, GC Extended 1 Year

Here is my timeline for those still waiting:

February 5th - sent I751 to VCS
February 17th - receipt & 1 year extension
July 1st - got an email: "Card production ordered"

Good luck to everybody!

I am still waiting too. I filed on Feb 11th 2009.

Hi everyone I have the good news, I got my greencard in mail on July the 3rd, and I am so happy to be done with USCIS, and good luck to everyone that is waiting, next stop is citizenship. It all has finally paid off thank you all for all your support. Bye

Congrats Alit :). Very happy for you.

sgsnathan email/change of status to Case approved after the status changed to "card production order

Hello All / sgsnathan,
I have the same issue and may card is delayed, below are my highlight
i751 applied - October 15,2008
CASE transfer to CSC March 10, 2009

May 12,2009
I got approvel letter on May 12,2009 ( there was no update in system ), it says you will receive card in 60 days.
Strange thing is I received approvel letter from Local office and not from CSC or VSC .

LUD June 24
Current Status: Card production ordered.
On June 24, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

On July 6, 2009,
Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED
Current Status: Approval notice sent.
On July 6, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Please share your experince and advice I still have not received my card, I know USCIS is late in production but still concern since some people who approved later then me got card

thank for any advoice

Okay, so I guess the email/change of status to Case approved after the status changed to "card production ordered" was certainly an indication that the card was in the mail. I got the card in the mail today. So that's the end of a long saga with USCIS. I plan to start the N-400 process a little later in the month as I want to travel outside the country before Dallas would get to process it. So lonely1982, I won't be far behind you!

Last edited by a moderator: