I-751 Timeline List

which country are you travelling to Azgirl ?

I'm traveling to one of the post Soviet Republics.(Russian Federation) That's why I will be gone for long time.It's difficult to go and come back within short time.are you from one of the South American countries?

Vega,

I received today NOA1, which is dated 8/1.

Btw, my first name is mispelled. If NOA2 will come with the same error, I guess I will call the 800 number... it's weird because I got my GC 2 years ago with no errors. Don't they have me in the system (under the A#) with my correct name?

It's good to know about that.May I know how long did you stay outside the country?I also applied in April and will be traveling very soon,just some worried if they shedule interview while I'm gone?

Went to Jamaica for a week.

sarrebal updated.

they sent my BIO appt to the wrong apt number(luckily in the same building). The guy was nice enough to bring it over. when I called they had the right address on record. I don't know what the hell they are doing. You would think they would have a label printer that prints labels for them directly through the database record instead of somebody typing them in manually or from somebody's own little excel that he/she is using for address label printing(Which I hope is not the case). Hell even we have a label printer where I work and I consider my company to be pretty cheap. I am thinking of donating them one when I become citizen. :D

Maybe they can get another one if they can just process my I-751 already!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes,Yakisir I look at timeline and I found you in CSC.Probably you will be next approaved one.This month it will be 4 month since I have applied,I found on line saying that my documents are in VSC but I never recieved any letter from them,always from TSC.I don't know how fast is VSC,if the estimate is 4 month then I have also to get something very soon.
I'm not travelling right now,next month,for sure you will know my experience.

VSC is very slow as it is on the list, so its very unpredictable as to when you receive it. I think you make the right decision to travel while it is pending.

I wonder if any filers to CSC have any updates?

Updated Timeline

Vega1x1 please update my timeline:

I 751 Applied (Texas) : 05/28/2008
Checks Cashed: 6/2/2008
Case Transferred to Vermont: 6/5/2008
Biometrics Appt notice: 6/9/2008
Biometrics Done: 6/25/2008
NOA1 (duplicate): 07/12/08 (first NOA1 never arrived)
Waiting....

Thank you

VSC is very slow as it is on the list, so its very unpredictable as to when you receive it. I think you make the right decision to travel while it is pending.

I wonder if any filers to CSC have any updates?

Oh,yes,we called to CS and they told us if they need more information we will know within 6 month.If they don't ask any document during this time then evrything is OK.And then they told us do not wait for any news from VCS before December.I think they have alot of files to work on.

vega1x1,

Could you please update my status? I received my biometrics appt notice yesterday and it was dated 8/5. Even though the appt date is for 8/26, I am probably going to try and go in earlier like I did the last time.

Btw, do anyone know why my notice said that my Service Center is ESC instead of VSC?

vega1x1,

Could you please update my status? I received my biometrics appt notice yesterday and it was dated 8/5. Even though the appt date is for 8/26, I am probably going to try and go in earlier like I did the last time.

Btw, do anyone know why my notice said that my Service Center is ESC instead of VSC?

ESC is VSC

vega1x1 and others on the forum,

I have been a lurker and have been reading this thread regularly but never got around to adding my time line to this thread.I started looking at this thread few weeks after I did my biometrics and thought I would wait till something new happens. Something has, so here's my time line :

Code:
I-751 application Mailed to [B]Nebraska[/B] SC : 04/17/2008
Application received at [B]Nebraska[/B]  SC    : 04/18/2008
Check cashed in [B]California[/B] SC           : 04/22/2008
NOA1 form California dated              : 04/22/2008
NOA2 for biometrics appointment         : 04/28/2008
Biometrics done                         : 05/16/2008
Card production ordered (Online update) : 08/13/2008

Here's making it easier for vega to update :
PI3.14..............04/17/2008............04/22/2008..............05/16/2008.....................08/13/2008........... Nebraska

Great effort on your part to keep the thread going ...

Cheers
/3.14

jatin0139 and PI3.14 added.

Thanks PI3.14 for your timeline. We need more like you. The list is only useful if people keep posting their updates. otherwise there is no point.

I received an email notification on my I751: Card production ordered. The online status also shows "card production ordered". Thank you Jesus.

My application was received on 09/17/2007 at the Vermont Service Center and was approved today 08/13/08.

Vermont

Hi Vega1x1

My timeline is:
10/02/2008 : Conditional Card Expires
07/03/2008 : Mailed I751 Express Mail
07/06/2008 : Check was cashed
07/10/2008 : Notice NOA1 dated 07/08
07/28/2008 : Notice NOA2 dated 07/25
08/13/2008 : Biometrics

I just want to mention how much better Bronx Support center got. First time I went for bios in their Bronx Office (although I’m from upstate NY and there is other office closer I was sent to Bronx :confused:) it was a total nightmare. We stood in line for 3 hours. It was February and raining outside. I tried to figure out if other people had notice for a different time. It ended up that everyone in that long line had appointment at the same time.
This time I just walked in and out. I was very pleased with nice staff and great service. Hope everything will improve like this.

Thank you

Nebraska and Vermont Service Centers

Do you have any idea why Texas applications are transferred to Vermont which has a year of delay processing I-751 applications instead of transferring Texas and other states applications to California which seems to be handling a lot better their time.

Thanks