I-751 Timeline List

Please add me in this thread

Please add me into the list

I-751 sent on 4-16-2008 to CSC
NOA1 received on 4-19-2008
Biometrics done on 5-16-2008
LUD --- 5/18/2006

thanks

My NOA is 5/15/08. Hw long it will take for me to receive ASC appointmnet at CSC. I saw few got within week while I am still waiting

Vegas1x1, could you update the list. I just received my NOA today, with a ND of 05/27/2008. I tried to check the status online, but the website can't find the receipt number. Should I call customer service or is this normal?

I have recieved my NOA dated 05/21/05, kindly update

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Shoot! started delaying the updates again!! Sorry about that guys been real busy lately.

added capitals and chaimdan to list and updated Flyer729, Justnew2, and drsganji

vega1x1: thanks for the update... one change though, I filled mine directly with California, it isn't a Nebraska transfer....

Vega,

I was not transferred from Texas. It should be N/A. Is it fair to say that it takes around 10 to 12 months from VSC. Bunnybags is the only lucky guy out

noa

hi there folks, i received my mreceipt noa, dated march 31, 2008 today. its actually a copy of the original, but it has the extension on it. i can now renew my licence woohoo.

I just got my ASC letter, my fringer print is for 6/17.

Thanks for the good job you are doing vega1x1

Vega . first thanks for the great thread. I have a question. When do you plan to file for your citizenship since Vermont is takeing such a long time. IS the citizen thing also 90 days before 3rd wedding aniversary.

justnew2 updated.

Bps01 its 2yrs and 9 months holding a GC. so 2 years of conditional card and then the 9 month on the extention letter (NOA1)

As per my knowledge its not based on Green card.Its based on three year of marriage Anniversry being a green card holder.You can apply three months before the date of your third wedding anniversry.Correct me if i am wrong

thanks

hmm I just checked the Guide to US citizenship from the great USCIS and it seems like you are right. can anybody confirm this? cause that means I can apply N400!

hmm I just checked the Guide to US citizenship from the great USCIS and it seems like you are right. can anybody confirm this? cause that means I can apply N400!

I checked the website too, seems like you are good to go. Send your n-400 in you have nothing to lose since Vermont is working overtime on the N-400 after the NY times article on the slow citizen process.

Same as the I-751, you can apply for your N-400 90 days before your third year as a green card holder not wedding date. Normally everybody will be wed more time than being a green card holder...if you are a conditional one. Just make the math. You can't apply for I-485 without being marry first. good luck.

I checked the website too, seems like you are good to go. Send your n-400 in you have nothing to lose since Vermont is working overtime on the N-400 after the NY times article on the slow citizen process.

I read the guide too, and this is what I understood. You can apply for citizenship 90 days before the three years of continous residence requirement is complete, as long as you have been married to your spouse for three years.

Here is what the guide says,

"If you are applying based on 5 years as a Permanent Resident or 3 years as a Permanent Resident married to a U.S. citizen, you
may file for naturalization up to 90 days before you meet the continuous residence requirement. For example, if you are applying
based on 3 years of continuous residence as a Permanent Resident married to a U.S. citizen, you can apply any time after you
have been a Permanent Resident in continuous residence for 3 years minus 90 days. You may send your application before you
have met the requirement for continuous residence only. Therefore, you must still have been married to and living with your U.S.
citizen spouse for 3 years before you may file your application
. You must also meet all the other eligibility requirements when
you file your application with USCIS."

If I am reading this wrong, let me know, so I can send my application next month.