I-751 Timeline List

Thanks for updating the list, Vega. I got my 10 yr GC in mail yesterday. Goodluck to all the guys who are still waiting and thank you all for your help.

Hi

I filed my I-751 to NSC. They simply forwarded to CSC. USPS delivered to CSC. I dont know whether is normal or not?

I-751 - Sent priority main 5/08
I-751 delived to NSC /forwarded 5/12
I-751 delivered to CSC 5/15

Hi

I filed my I-751 to NSC. They simply forwarded to CSC. USPS delivered to CSC. I dont know whether is normal or not?

I-751 - Sent priority main 5/08
I-751 delived to NSC /forwarded 5/12
I-751 delivered to CSC 5/15

It's very normal. You got lucky. CSC processes 751 applications much faster than NSC.

I mailed my package to NSC on Monday and it was forward and delivered to the CSC office today.

Pls add me to the timeline list

05/19/08 -mail appl to NSC
05/21/08- appl delivered to CSC

Praying and waiting

Thanks

updated patty579. Added drsganji, pianoplayer, Flyer729, and Justnew2 to list

Flyer729 I am adding you to CSC because thats where you are probably going to end up (if you are lucky). But let me know if you are moved to VSC and I will move you on the list.
Stroogie can you tell me where u filed?

I-751 received by Vermont Service Center - May 10, 2007

Biometrics done - sometime around November, 2007.

Called for interview (accompanied by my US citizen wife) - February 4th, 2008

Interview went well and the officer said I should be receiving my 10 year green card in two to three months. Its almost four months now after the interview, I don't have my green card yet!

Anyone else having this problem??? My driver's license and all other legal documents (even the letter sent by INS on May 2007 extending my status for one more year when they received my case) are about to expire in July 1, 2008!! I can't take it anymore, considering suicide, really!! Any advice on how to kill myself without being subjected to much pain????

I-751 received by Vermont Service Center - May 10, 2007

Biometrics done - sometime around November, 2007.

Called for interview (accompanied by my US citizen wife) - February 4th, 2008

Interview went well and the officer said I should be receiving my 10 year green card in two to three months. Its almost four months now after the interview, I don't have my green card yet!

Anyone else having this problem??? My driver's license and all other legal documents (even the letter sent by INS on May 2007 extending my status for one more year when they received my case) are about to expire in July 1, 2008!! I can't take it anymore, considering suicide, really!! Any advice on how to kill myself without being subjected to much pain????

Take an INFOPASS appointment and talk to them. It is the best way to get information from the INS.

Thanks Flyer, just made an appt. for May 30 using Infopass. Will update what happens after I return from the interview. Not hoping for too much though, after all, it is INS; they will probably say "We are sooooooo sorry, due to an unexpected rise in the number of applications, it is taking us an unusually long amount of time to process each case. When a decision on your case is reached, we will notify you by mail"!!

Why don't they charge just another, I don't know, $1,000 and STAMP my passport !!!!!

just some quick info...called ins today, and the lady said shed message vermont and have them sent me a noa extension letter toddayy..why the couldnt do that the first 2 times i called is beyond me...or maybe the machine running a gain.

I -751 Timeline

Add me also Vermont service center.. thanks for putting this together

Feb 23 2008 : Biometrics Appt
May 26 2008 : LUD on I -751

You were right!

updated patty579. Added drsganji, pianoplayer, Flyer729, and Justnew2 to list

Flyer729 I am adding you to CSC because thats where you are probably going to end up (if you are lucky). But let me know if you are moved to VSC and I will move you on the list.
Stroogie can you tell me where u filed?

You were right vega1x1! I just receive confirmation of delivery to Laguna Nigel, CA.

Thanks for starting this thread, it's very handy...

Please add me to your thread.
Here is my timeline. I sent mine to Texas Service Center.

I-751 package sent 05/5/2008
I-751 received 05/9/2008
Check cashed 05/13/2008
Waiting.....................

added loiven1 and fiurony to list and updated Canam_SE

Another reminder guys. Lets keep this thread for list updates and related issues only. That will keep this thread clean and readable to others. If you have other questions, please start a separate thread. thank u.

Moderators what is the criteria for pinning a thread to the top of the board?. Is there any way we can do that for this thread?. I think its pretty helpful to all. I will keep it maintained.

Can you add me to the list please??

I sent mine to California address on
May 23
May 24 - received
May 28 - received first notice (checks not yet cashed though...)

BTW the date for biometrics is that when you received the notice or is that the date of appointment?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
chaimdan,

Have you got your NOA but your check has not been cashed?

My check was cashed on friday but an yet to get my NOA

Best wishes for us all

Please add me in this thread

I-751 sent on 4-16-2008 to CSC
NOA1 received on 4-19-2008
Biometrics done on 5-16-2008
LUD --- 5/18/2006