I-751 Timeline List

I saw the timelines...a person that applied in JAN from NSC got approved in CSC...we are stuck in VSC the slowest one...I just wonder what's going on there? Nothing had come from VSC in the last two weeks...

I saw the timelines...a person that applied in JAN from NSC got approved in CSC...we are stuck in VSC the slowest one...I just wonder what's going on there? Nothing had come from VSC in the last two weeks...
cherr at this point, id be happy with a receipt notice/extension letter..

HELLO GUYS, NEW IN THE FORUM.

OK I MAIL MY I-751 TO USCIS RECIEVED ON 04-24-2008, YESTERDAY I RECIEVD MY I-797-c WITH MY acs BIO APPINTMENT ON MAY 17-2008. aLREADY CHECK MY STATUS ONLINE AND THE CASE WAS TRANSFER TO VERMONT CENTER. AND IT SYS.. WE MAIL YOU A NOTICED ON THAT ACTION.... ANS SO FAR I HAVE NOT RECEIVED NOTHIN ON THE MAIL. MY QUESTION? AFTER THE MY BIO I AM GOINT OT RECEIVED MY 1 YEAR EXTENSION? I FILED IN TEXAS MY GREEN CARD EXPIRES ON 06-20-2008

ANY COMMENTS?

infopass

I would make a quick trip for INFOPASS.

have to agree with cherr on this one as uscis has told me that they are far behond on issuing hard copy extension letters, as the machine is down. if you have a valid passport you can go the info way. im curious to know if anyone has recently received theyre noa via texas, or where ever there sent from.

I got the approval email on Friday, May 9th. Card Production Ordered. Vega, can you please update the list. Thanks.

Filed: 05/01/2007
Received: 05/02/2007
Extension received: 06/30/07
Conditional GC Expires: 07/09/2007
Texas Service Center (current timeline says June 30,2007, go figure?!, did they skip may?)

Last edited by a moderator:
extension

Filed: 05/01/2007
Received: 05/02/2007
Extension received: 06/30/07
Conditional GC Expires: 07/09/2007
Texas Service Center (current timeline says June 30,2007, go figure?!, did they skip may?)
hi JJBBKK
did i understand what you said, did u mean that you received tyour extension a month and half later...?..im still waiting on mine.

how long does it usually take to receive the card after the application is approved or (card production ordered)?

Date of my first NOA is 5/2.
I filed at Nebraska Service Center, but the NOA is from California Service Center. Not sure if that means that it was transfered.

Thanks,
Patty

It is most likely transferred to California, you can confirm by checking the status online.
Go to USCSI site and enter your receipt #.

Well, that means that you will get approved before all the VSC people waiting in line...good luck! this is so ridiculous!

Sorry for the delay in updating the list guys. I have been real busy.

updated yakisir,patty579. Added nfytoknow and princesstake approval, added JJBBKK to the list

Congrats to nfytoknow and princesstake!

Thanks for updating!
As for the online status, I tried to put in my receipt number but for some reason it cannot be found.
On my NOA it says that I have to put in the number from my ASC appointment notice, but I haven't gotten it yet.
So I guess I have to wait for that first before I can check the status online...