I-751 Timeline List

added list given by cherr1980. Just a quick note guys. lets keep this thread clean of any discussion and only for messages for list updates. Also, if you find any misktakes in the list (besides the formatting), please let me know

Last edited by a moderator:
Barista, it means "last updated". Like when people say I got a LUD or "touch", it's because if you are register in uscis.gov your file we have a new date on the column "last updated".

That makes it clear . does the LUD " or "touch" will apear also on the text when you use you application number to check the case status online?
I am writting this because last tuesday( it is one week now) i did the biometrics and nothing is changed on the text of my case status online?
here is the text on the case status online:

Recepit Number.....
Application tipe:CRI89Petition to remove conditions of perm.status received
Current status:Case received and pending
On February we recieved your CRI89 petition to remove conditions of permanent status recived ,and mailed notice describing......Please follow any instructions on this notice.We will notify you....If you move while this case....We process the cases in oreder we ...You can use the processing dates...This case is at our California Service Centerlocation. Follow the link bellow to check processing dates.Youcan also recieve...Just follow the link...

SO basicly is the same text since i received the ASC appointment notice.
I am asking this question because i can not acces my portfolio ( i did used the protfolio for I-485 and I-130:( but now i can not acess and my only way for following my case situation is the case status online check with application number ) and would like to know if i can see if they received my biometrics?
Thx:eek:

Please add me to the list.
Applied on 05/03/07 at NSC.
Biometrics 06/24/07
Still waiting for decision :(

Thanks

I recieved following email today. Looks like they are taking some action.

Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

uhmm...normally when it gets transfer to another service center, will say the name of the service center...well actually if it goes to a random interview...I will say you are closer than the rest of us to get done with this!

I got the same email from CRIS as "nfytoknow". I will post more details later, so you can update your first post. My city is under Nebraska service center. I am forwarding my email to lawyer to find out exactly what does this mean. Once I get the response back I will post it here.

Thanks

Keila updated.

nfytoknow and diku1 let me know which service center you guys got transfered to

Hey guys from NSC...I read other forum and there are people with that same kind of email, they don't know if means office or service center as well. Keep you posted.

Good job on the timeline... here is mine

Name : ari4u
I-751 Filed : 19 Nov 07
NOA 1 : 29 Nov 07
Biometrics : 19 Feb 08
Approved: : 28 Mar 08
Welcome Letter : 03 Apr 08
Card Received : 04 Apr 08