I-751 removal of conditional green card: timeline for vermont center

I found out that some people get an email when their green card goes for actual printing and then for mailing.

Can anyone provide me a timeline of how long after the email they actually got their physical green card?

I want to move out of my current apartment and do not want to sign up for a six months lease. This information that how long after the email people get the real green card will help me estimate my move better.

Thanks

Vermont I751 Processing still Jan. 2007

Any of you noticed that the processing time for I751 in vermont center has stayed on Jan 3, 2007 for the last two months?

It is annoying because they keep raising the fees but they still lag this much on their work.

Anybody has any updates? Mine was submitted on May 15 and have already done fingerprint. No further news at all and the website didn't even mention fingerprint, still the same as when they sent out the receipt.

I read many times that people were getting email from USCIS regarding the status of their applications. For example, some people said he received an email from USCIS telling him that his case was approved.
Can somebody tell me how to to sign up for that service? Because I would like to be able to receive an email from USCIS regarding the status of my application.

No emails for me

I signed up, but never got any emails.

When you login online to check status, they give you one option to sign up for updates on your case.

I would assume the emails they sent out would be the same as the status you see when you login to check status.

what is 'touched'

i see some of you listed 'touch' after bio-fingerprint, what is 'touched'? I had nothing after fingerprint. thanks!

Timeline so far:

1-May-20007: Vermont center of USCIS receives the application
25-May-2007: Received mail from USCIS stating that they have encashed the check
11-Dec-2207: Got permanent Card.

can someone enlighten me:

Vermont processing time stated: 1 March 2007, so how is it possible that those sent in after March 2007 is being processed first.

Thanks.