I 751 reminder letter

rze

Registered Users (C)
I got a reminder letter from immigration stating when a I got my green card and the form I must used to remove the conditions. However, it did not state if I could send in the application now. I was planning on sending it in early January when the 3 months window begins. Can I send it in now like how I got a letter from them? Does anyone know, and if they had the same experience? I don't want to send it in before the 3 months window begins and have them send it back.

Thanks,

rze

I got a reminder letter from immigration stating when a I got my green card and the form I must used to remove the conditions. However, it did not state if I could send in the application now. I was planning on sending it in early January when the 3 months window begins. Can I send it in now like how I got a letter from them? Does anyone know, and if they had the same experience? I don't want to send it in before the 3 months window begins and have them send it back.

Thanks,

rze

If you send it early it will likely be rejected. If not rejected it CAN legally be denied and you'd be forced to file another with new fee.

Note that the window starts 90 days before the 2 year GC anniversary, which is not exactly the same as 3 months. Don't try to time it to the exact 90th day; give yourself a few extra days to protect yourself from USCIS miscounting.