I-751 quick question

victorb

Registered Users (C)
Hey guys I am putting together my I-751 package to remove the conditions of residence and just have a question about my tax returns. See I am using them as evidence to show that me and my spouse filled jointly, which is nothing wrong with that of course, but for that year 2011, my parents and my brother won a green card through the green card lottery and came and stayed with me for about 6-7 months until they got on their feet so I had to claim them as dependents on my return. Now it shows them on my 1040 and was wondering if this will cause any issues with the examiner wondering why they were in the US living with me and stuff...I just wanna make sure I have all my questions answered before I mail it in...

Thanks a lot.

Not at all. Nobody is going to accuse you of harboring legal aliens. You are thinking too much. The average USCIS officer is going to use thirty seconds just to check if the taxes were filed jointly.

Cheers!

I have to mail it in today, does anybody think this problem will matter in any way??

Not at all. Nobody is going to accuse you of harboring legal aliens. You are thinking too much. The average USCIS officer is going to use thirty seconds just to check if the taxes were filed jointly.

Cheers!
Agree :) ...unless one is not doing anything illegal it will be fine....& in your case everything looks good...