I-751 question

visausaquestion

Registered Users (C)
I-751 Query regarding EAC??

I applied I-751 on March 20th. My check was cashed on 3/27 with a EAC number written on it. I have not got any notification.

What EAC on check number means? Can i use the EAC number written on check to check online status?
At what time i have to call Immigration office if i don;t rececive any notification?

Your reply will be appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait another week. USCIS is transfering cases between service centers, that is why the notification are delayed. You should recieve you notification with a case number within 3 weeks of the check clearing you bank.

EAC is already VSC...so your case is already in VSC. But you should be receiving your first NOA (extension 1yr status) at the end of this week or beginning the other one...normally can takes up to two weeks. After that, then you can make an INFOPASS.

Good luck!

In my case, the number i was able to track online was the one that was printed on the Fingerprint appointment letter. The number that was printed on the initial NOA recipt did not work. You may be out of luck with online tracking till you get your FP appt letter.

I applied I-751 on March 20th. My check was cashed on 3/27 with a EAC number written on it. I have not got any notification.

What EAC on check number means? Can i use the EAC number written on check to check online status?
At what time i have to call Immigration office if i don;t rececive any notification?

Your reply will be appreciated.

Thanks