I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence - Timelines

Tat21

Hello,

I am in the process to file the petition I -751. Please everybody who did it and got approved, can you write all dates here.

Example:
1. Office: California or Vermont
2. Date: Petition sent
3. Date: NOA received
4. Date: Bio. appointment or No appointment
5. Date: Interview or No Interview
6. Date: 10 years GC received

Thanks

Hello Everyone, I need help I Applied for RC in last month

12/22/2014 Application mailed to VSC
12/23/2014 Application received
12/30/2014 check cashed
but since then no receipt in a mail, is anyone in the same position

12/30/2014 check cashed
as of today I do not get any receipt for my case, is any one have a same problem

as of today I do not get any receipt for my case, is any one have a same problem
Every case is different. Depends how busy they are. If they cashed the check, they should accept your petition. If nothing will arrive in a week, maybe you should call them.

My case:
01/10/2015 Petition mailed to California Center
01/12/2015 Petition received
01/16/2015 NOA received

12/30/2014 check cashed
no receipt as of today just a update

no receipt as of today just a update
just update, talk to customer care yesterday they said there is heavy work load at the service center and receipt never mail, but said they do have my application and gave me the receipt # and said if I do not get any thing in a mail next two week call back again, I took info pass online appointment that is 2 feb any way let see what happen.

12/30/2014 check cashed
No receipt as of now, but had info pass yesterday not too informative, IO said your application received and properly filed, gave a different receipt # which do not give any information on USCIS web site, and IO said you should receive finger printing notice within a week or so, ask about stamping a Passport said if you have emergency travel you can come any time for that no problem. I got another receipt # from customer service when I call them Jan. 21 which give a some info that they received application but show form CRI-89 then I-751 is that normal. I am confuse which receipt # is right one.

hello
do you receive finger printing notice

Hi, yes, just received the letter. Appointment scheduled for February, 20.

My timeline:
01/16/2015 NOA received
02/20/2015 Bio. appointment

Will keep updating...

Hi, yes, just received the letter. Appointment scheduled for February, 20.

My timeline:
01/16/2015 NOA received

Will keep updating...
Good to hear that, I am still waiting even for receipt.

Hi everyone, my time line is this-

4/14/2015- mailed i751 application to Vermont service center.
4/15/2014- tracking online said it had arrived and I received my sign for postcard in the mail a few days later.
As of date I haven't received any receipt for the extention. I'm getting g very nervous as my in laws are over here from abroad and everyone wants to take a family vacation. My gc expires on may 8th and I haven't yet received the 1 year extention. Do you guys know what I can do? I will be calling the customer care number today. Will keep posted. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hello guys, finally got my Congratulations Letter today on June 29, 2015. Here is my case timeline:

01/16/2015 NOA received
No Interview
06/24/2015 Date of Decision (Approved)

Waiting for my new Green Card (letter says within 60 days) but I think I will get it early... :)
Good Luck to everyone!!!

Hello guys, finally got my Congratulations Letter today on June 29, 2015. Here is my case timeline:

01/16/2015 NOA received
No Interview
06/24/2015 Date of Decision (Approved)

Waiting for my new Green Card (letter says within 60 days) but I think I will get it early... :)
Good Luck to everyone!!!
Good to know and Congratulation on approval, as of my previous info I only have bio taken on 04/07/2015 but nothing after that, my application in pending in VSC and they are working on the case which is filled on or before 10/27/2015.

Please i need help and suggestions, Any help will be highly appreciated.
I got my Conditional Greencard back in august 2011. I have applied I751 to remove the condition Jully 2013. Since feb 19 2014, Status of my process shows that they have generated the new card and i should recieve it within 90 days. Then on dec 2014 I got a notice for interview, I went for the interview On January 2015, The status of my file online is still the same as before card generated on 19th feb 2014. I still didnt get any response for the interview they conducted. I called them three times so far and ever time they told me i should recieve a card or response from them in 2 weeks but again there is no response. I got my temporary card after interview in NY than i moved to LA for work and transferred my case there and had the second interview to remove conditions in LA. Now that i am in Arizona and i have already changed my address by filling Form AR11.
I have no idea where my case is right now. Calling them again and again didnt get me any proper reply other than " i have put a note in your petition file to review the case and send you the reply. I should be getting the reply within next two weeks". Called them today again and exactly the samething as if they are told to say the exact same stuff every time i call and nothing after that.
Its been 4 years and 10 months since i have my temporary greencard and about 3 years since i filed I751 to remove the conditions. Should i apply for citizenship with I751 pending. Will that speed up the process or is it even the right thing to do at the first place.
Please if someone here knows anything better than calling them at this time. I already been trying to get Infopass appointment since feb2015 every day but there website says 'No Availability'

finally approved. received approval notice in the mail (Approved 08/24/2015), received e-mail about card production today.
good luck to all in line.