I-751 paranoia

rze

Registered Users (C)
I am about to send in my I-751 shortly. I was wondering if it's okay to send in copies of different form versions, meaning one page from a later version with another from the latest version. I filled out my form but don't like hundred percent how it looks, and was wondering if I could download a copy of the first page of the latest version along with what I have already. I'd like to know if crossing out a mistake on the form is okay?

Thanks!

Put your best effort forward from the beginning and fill out the current form start to finish. It is a difficult enough process to begin with, don't start off making a bad impression by submitting slop.

I am about to send in my I-751 shortly. I was wondering if it's okay to send in copies of different form versions, meaning one page from a later version with another from the latest version. I filled out my form but don't like hundred percent how it looks, and was wondering if I could download a copy of the first page of the latest version along with what I have already. I'd like to know if crossing out a mistake on the form is okay?

Thanks!

Man, this is the funniest post I have seen in long time. How difficult is it to fill out a new form? Specially if it's a question of your immigration status in a place where you work or live? rze - please fill out a new/ latest form, from start to finish!

PS - I am no attorney, so this is not a legal advice of any kind.