I-751 October 2009 Filers

My FP has been done on 11/30.... hope no need to waiting too long

Luvbie, I filed in VSC and did FP in a similar time ... may be I can match your progress too.

Great news guys. I just check online and it said it is approved. I can't believe the process went so fast. It took approximately 1 month and 1 week from sending the document to approved status.

Timeline:
10/21/2009 - Mailed I-751 using priority mail. FedEx/UPS does not deliver to P.O. Box. I just realized it lol.
10/22/2009 - Tracking shows package delivered in the early am.
10/23/2009 - Check Cashed.
10/28/2009 - I-797C received. Extended for one year
11/05/2009 - Biometrics for 11/20/2009
11/20/2009 - In and Out within 20 minutes
11/30/2009 - Check Status online and it is APPROVED

Document production or Oath Ceremony
On November 30, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

This step applies to applications that result in an applicant receiving a card (such as a green card) or other document (such as a naturalization certificate, refugee travel documents or advance parole). Applications will be in this step from the time the order to produce the card/document is given until the card/document is produced and mailed to the applicant. You can expect to receive your card/document within 30 days of the approval of your application.

Naturalization Applicants: you will receive your certificate at your oath ceremony. You can expect to be scheduled for an oath ceremony within 45 days of receiving your decision. Many offices schedule approved applicants for the oath ceremony on the same day as the day of the interview. Please check the local office profile page on our Web site to determine if this applies to your local office.

If you do not receive your document, please contact our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

I wish you guys good luck in getting your GC as soon as possible!

It seems every government agency that are in Laguna Niguel is much better than the rest. I went to the DMV, Social Security and now this... over all have awesome experience with them.

I hope yours come soon!

wow f4ith, congratulations, that was a record-breaking speed.

I just hope ours are as fast as that and to think I sent the packet same date as yours but mine went to VSC :(

I remember early this year that CSC was way behind VSC but they picked up the speed and even exceeded VSC.

Mongal, I'd love to compare progress with you. I hope we get them before xmas, that would be fabolous!!!

I did my FP yesterday. It was pretty quick. I came in 30 minutes earlier, and they accomodated me without having to wait for my actual appointment time. Now, the waiting game starts.

Hey Euly, did you file with CSC or VSC? I heard CSC is faster. I filed at VSC since we are comparing our progress. :)

vermont as well.

DO: San Antonio, TX
07/15/07 - Filed I-130, I-485, I765
07/19/07 - Receipt date of I-130, I-485, I765
08/07 - Biometrics Taken
09/07 - Request of additional documents, which was mailed within a week
11/07 - EAD received in mail
12/15/07 - Interview
1/2/08 - GC received in the mail with wrong information, immediately went to DO to ask for correction
1/9/08 - GC received in the mail with correct information, dated still as 1/2/08

SC: Vermont
10/14/09 - Express Mailed I-751 Application to VSC
10/16/09 - USPS delivery
10/19/09 - Receipt date (got it in the mail on 26th, CPR extended for a year)
10/20/09 - Check Cashed
11/06/09 - Biometrics notice date
12/03/09 - Biometrics taken in Austin (5 minutes literally!)
Online status as of 12/6: Initial Review

I just check my online status and still in the initial review phase.... I really wish it'd moved a little faster....

Hey guys got my card production ordered email yesterday.They got my package on the last week of october which was my deadline to file(i'm such a procrastinator!).So overall it took a little over 2 months from start to finish,and I filed at the vermont service center so I really wasn't expecting this anytime soon,but what a pleasant surprise...Hang in there guys,you all will get your stuff soon!!!

hey guys got my card production ordered email yesterday.they got my package on the last week of october which was my deadline to file(i'm such a procrastinator!).so overall it took a little over 2 months from start to finish,and i filed at the vermont service center so i really wasn't expecting this anytime soon,but what a pleasant surprise...hang in there guys,you all will get your stuff soon!!!

piville thats great news congratulations.....quic question you siad u filed in vermont..what eveidence did you send also, have you received a letter or only the email confirmation?

Thanks RNqueen!...I sent alot of stuff in.Included in my package were,joint tax returns,joint bank accounts,our lease for our appartment,joint utility bills,credit card accounts,1 or 2 plane tickects from trips we took,health insurance,life insurance,pictures...the list goes on!

Thanks RNqueen!...I sent alot of stuff in.Included in my package were,joint tax returns,joint bank accounts,our lease for our appartment,joint utility bills,credit card accounts,1 or 2 plane tickects from trips we took,health insurance,life insurance,pictures...the list goes on!

pville did u get an email confirmation or just the letter? did ur status update change on the computer?

Hey guys got my card production ordered email yesterday.They got my package on the last week of october which was my deadline to file(i'm such a procrastinator!).So overall it took a little over 2 months from start to finish,and I filed at the vermont service center so I really wasn't expecting this anytime soon,but what a pleasant surprise...Hang in there guys,you all will get your stuff soon!!!

Great News: I received this e-mail today:

Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On January 14, 2010, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

.... I thing things may be starting to move for everybody.... I applied mid-October through the Vermont Service Center.

RNQ, when i wrote that i had just got the email confirmation and the status was updated on the website,2 days later got the approval notice and today I got the actual card in the mail.

Great News: I received this e-mail today:

Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On January 14, 2010, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

.... I thing things may be starting to move for everybody.... I applied mid-October through the Vermont Service Center.

Congratulations NJALE...October is starting to roll indeed!