I -751 March 2010 Filers

I got same question as kpark, could anyone give some info?
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum and I was wondering if I can get some help. My temp 2 yr GC will expire in november of this year (through my wife) and the attorneys are telling me that I need to file my i-751 earlier than the 3 months recommended b/c there is a lag in California. I do not know if this is true because I was planning to file exactly 3 months prior to my expiration date so early August. Does anyone know if it's okay to file earlier b/c i know the application can get sent back to you if you send it too early. Thanks in advance!!

I don't think you can do it before 90 days. Note, 90 days doesn't mean 3 months. But check with your lawyer. I believe that they will send it back if you file too early.

led at California USCIS center ....

03/24/2010-- Application sent
03/27/2010 -- check cashed
04/01/10 -- just got in the mail I-797C notice
5/27/10- Got NOA for Biometrics
6/16/10 Biometric DONE .
waiting

Today i got an email from USCIS

Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production

On July 29, 2010, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

I-751 file applied

Virginia Sep 1 2010 9.30am
Hi All,

I'm new to this forum and I was wondering if I can get some help. My temp 2 yr GC will expire in Jan 2011 of next year. (through my wife) we file jointly my i-751 earlier than 3 months in Vermont(August 15th 2010 i filed). I really did a mistake filing so early and now that i have not recevied any info and its been like 16 days and don't even have a tracking number to track! I knew that i did a dumm mistake in my life, i really dont know what to do now, please help me or give some info which will help me process the file. Or do i need to file the doc again if i dont here anything from USCIS?
Thanks a lot for everyone!!!!