I-751 - Jan, Feb, March, 2009

Badegu

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

As you can see in my timeline, I expected my 751 to be approved before today. Sadly, I haven't heard from them since my fingerprinting update that I noticed on the web site. In few days it will be six months since they have received my application. I guess I can call and enquire after six months because the pocessing time for VSC is six months. Comment on this please.

Just to know how fast the approving process is going and if my case is forgotten somewhere in USCIS, please let me know if there are people who applied in Jan, feb, march 2009 to remove the conditions and have been approved or still waiting. Specially those who sent their application to VSC. I know some people have been posting their approval.

Those of you who have been approved let me hear you.

If you check this forum :
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showforum=86

you will see that many people from Jan,Feb and March are still pending.
So not worry....some cases take longer than others.
For you since 6 months have already passed, you should initiate an inquiry by calling the 1-800 number....
if that does not help you should write to your local congressman/senator's office and they would make an inquiry for you.

Good Luck!!!

I filed Jan 2009 and got my approval June 2009, so yeah I would probably try an an infopass and the 1800number.

Banano1842 - did you send it to VSC?

tapskap - thanks for the info. It looks like there ae several approved also. It is a relief to know there are others who are waiting also.

Almost two months ago I called the 1800 number and the person I talked to didn't let me pass to someone who can see the details of my case beyond what I see online. Her excuse was I was still in the processing time range. Next week I think I will call and see what they have to say.

It has been six months since VSC received my application. I called today to ask what is going on? I talked to two customer reps. It is strange what they can tell me is what I see online ... your case is pending. The first one tried to put "service request" but she couldn't. Then she transferred me to another. This one said she has put "service request" and I should hear from them within 30-45 days. If not, she told me to call them back.

IS ther anyone with "service request" experience? What does that really mean?

It has been six months since VSC received my application. I called today to ask what is going on? I talked to two customer reps. It is strange what they can tell me is what I see online ... your case is pending. The first one tried to put "service request" but she couldn't. Then she transferred me to another. This one said she has put "service request" and I should hear from them within 30-45 days. If not, she told me to call them back.

IS ther anyone with "service request" experience? What does that really mean?
Call them again and talk to an immigration officer (not the first person).