I-751 From Card production ordered to Sent

bkms

Registered Users (C)
My I-751 status changed from card production ordered to card sent. I hope they mean my 10 yr card.

I want to thank everyone here and wish good luck and Happy New year !!

USCIS online update now provides USPS tracking number. finally some predictability.

Corbin KY is where the shipment is from.

Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production

On January 1, 2013, we mailed the new card directly to the address we have on file. You should receive your new card within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats!

When my wife's 10 year card was sent out we got two card production orders updates, card mailed, card picked up by USPS, and notice of card delivered by USPS. We didn't have the priority mail tracking number and called the 800 number to request it. The first level agent didn't have any information, and the second level IO said it wasn't mailed out yet even though we got a message it was picked up by the USPS. We were concern since we were in the process of moving and only updated my wife's address on the master database, AR-11 and online service request. However, the IO said the address on file was the new address. She did get the approval letter and card to the new address.

I was very surprised by tracking number actually show up in USCIS website. Oh well, i will be refreshing USPS page from today.

I have been checking status online for my wife; but USCIS website doesnt show anything with her receipt number, I even registered on website for online updates, but all in vain. We have filed for I 751 in May 2012; do you know how long is it taking to approve? Online processing shows they are working on March cases, but it was updated on December 13th.

What was your filing dates?

I have been checking status online for my wife; but USCIS website doesnt show anything with her receipt number, I even registered on website for online updates, but all in vain. We have filed for I 751 in May 2012; do you know how long is it taking to approve? Online processing shows they are working on March cases, but it was updated on December 13th.

The processing table is updated monthly. However, and this is something I can't seem to get across to the 800 number contractors, even though it says it was updated on January 4, 2013 (new ones where just posted a couple of days ago) you have to look at the line right above the table which says something like:
Field Office Processing Dates for Vermont Service Center as of: November 30, 2012.

So even thought the table was updated online on January 4, 2013 it actual represents cases processed as of November 30, 2012. So in reality even when these tables are posted they are 4 to 6 weeks behind.

Oh and our filing dates were in Jan 2012 (about a year ago to the day), ASC in early Feb, approval noticed received September 28, 2012 and GC received September 29, 2012.

hey guys i am filing i751 and have a few questions here.
do i need to fill form i 693?
do i need to send passport size photos as my spouse is deployed overseas and i am here in states?
can you help me with the checklist for i 751?
thank you already.

I applied may 2012 as well. It was processed in california service center.Entire process took a little more than 7 months.