I-751 December filers

Princess you have ur NOA extension of GC by 1 year so why worry. if u do not hear any approval in 9 months from the day ur conditional GC expires u are eligible to file for Citizenship and that should give ur I-751 a kick once u file for citizenship.

Cherr,
Guess what i get a call from vermont service center asking me if i received my new card...the IO on the phone said they have ordered new card for me...i said i haven't received anything yet as i am again confused. Now i am wondering what card are they talking about...the one which they mailed me in Feb and was valid for just 2 weeks or the one for 10 years....i hope this is not another big mess....
But my I-751 case has an update on feb 25th after i went for finger prints on feb 22nd. The status says currently being processed by Vermont service center.

Hey Bugs! Yeah I just read it in your original thread and wrote something there...I will say the same thing here...well I did not get any update online. But I am glad that at least probably that same officer hasn't forget you...so at least says something, right? You should keep bugging them...you keep the BUG ON! I mean you should had that GC long ago. Well, let's see if this time they get it right! I think he needs to check out that in the computer the "conditional" is lift off so the system issue the correct one.

Princess nice to hear from you...so nothing, huh? just wonder what's going on that some officers are faster than others probably...jeez.

Princess you have ur NOA extension of GC by 1 year so why worry. if u do not hear any approval in 9 months from the day ur conditional GC expires u are eligible to file for Citizenship and that should give ur I-751 a kick once u file for citizenship.

I guess it's because of a typical fear symptom which happens when I've been waiting for over a certain amount of time, and noticed people who applied after me got approved? :confused:

And I noticed most people who applied at CSC got their approvals within 6 weeks or less after they took biometrics... I'm reaching my 9-week mark after biometrics... :(

My updates:

12/26/07- I751 Application Sent to NSC
12/29/07- Application Received
01/04/08- 1 year extension Received (from NSC)
01/11/08- Biometric Appointment Letter for 01/29/2008 (from CSC to where the application was transferred)
01/29/08 - Biometrics done
01/30/08- Last Update Seen on Website as "Case received and pending".
03/06/08- Status Updated to "Card Production Ordered"
03/07/08-Status Updated to " Approval Notice Sent"..

I guess this is it..until citizenship..

Last edited by a moderator:
Selina, to avoid confusion you should put that your application was transferred to CSC...if not people who are waiting directly from NSC will think that things are moving back. But actually is good that somebody who sent to NSC then got transferred to CSC and got faster that somebody who sent it from TSC...this is ALL so confusing!

princesskate,

I wouldn't worry too much. I'm about a month behind you and I haven't heard anything. Going by the dates posted on the USCIS website, it'll be June/July before we hear anything.

When to file??

Hello,

I am all set to file the I-751. My GC expires end of June. I was supposed to file end of March, but it turns out that we OWE money to the IRS so the filing will be post poned till mid April, which still gives me 60 daysSo my question is

1) Will this cause issues? Worse comes to worse I can always get my passport stamped. But i have noticed people waiting longer than 30 days for their extension.

2) Reading through the forum, I have noticed people's cases get transferred to different service centers. I am in IL and I am aware that the Nebraska service center is processing files from June of 2006. Do you anticipate my file being transferred?

Please advise.

Thank you,

Ray

Hello,

I am all set to file the I-751. My GC expires end of June. I was supposed to file end of March, but it turns out that we OWE money to the IRS so the filing will be post poned till mid April, which still gives me 60 daysSo my question is

1) Will this cause issues? Worse comes to worse I can always get my passport stamped. But i have noticed people waiting longer than 30 days for their extension.

2) Reading through the forum, I have noticed people's cases get transferred to different service centers. I am in IL and I am aware that the Nebraska service center is processing files from June of 2006. Do you anticipate my file being transferred?

Please advise.

Thank you,

Ray

1) make sure you have atleast last year of tax return.
2) File can get transferred, there is always a possiblity. Shouldn't be a problem though. Infact, it is better to be transferred to a center which has a record of processing faster than NSC (e.g. CSC).

Hope it helps..

My updates:

12/26/07- I751 Application Sent to NSC
12/29/07- Application Received
01/04/08- 1 year extension Received (from NSC)
01/11/08- Biometric Appointment Letter for 01/29/2008 (from CSC to where the application was transferred)
01/29/08 - Biometrics done
01/30/08- Last Update Seen on Website as "Case received and pending".
03/06/08- Status Updated to "Card Production Ordered"
03/07/08-Status Updated to " Approval Notice Sent"..
03/13/08-10 year Card Received..:)

Good luck to you all..Hopefully you guys get it soon too..

congrats selina

Vow that was so short in time line you got approved.

Iam curious to know whther have you also seen the LUD ( last updates on your I -130 also ,usually they review that file and send the notices , now if you happen see any last update on your I-130 in my portfolio ---- roughly what was the time interval between your LUD on I-130 and card production ordered date ---

I hope this will help lot of people as my LUD chaged on my I-130 --- but still waiting for something -----

thank you,

hey meers , princess, u guys are ahead of me when it comes to biometrics appointment , whats on ur side

robi

Thank you

Vow that was so short in time line you got approved.

Iam curious to know whther have you also seen the LUD ( last updates on your I -130 also ,usually they review that file and send the notices , now if you happen see any last update on your I-130 in my portfolio ---- roughly what was the time interval between your LUD on I-130 and card production ordered date ---

I hope this will help lot of people as my LUD chaged on my I-130 --- but still waiting for something -----

robi

For my I-751, it was about 35 days after seeing a LUD after biometrics, I saw the status changed...I would say give it a month or month and a half and then call USCIS hotline..

iam asking about I-130 update --SELINA

when we create portfolio
if we see
not only

WACxxxxxxxx

but also

if you have your I-130 receipt number

MSC XXXXXXX

that usually changes or LUD on my GC conditional card expired dated ,they updated , so i was wondering ,if u had any chnace to see the last update on your I-130 msc XXXXXX,
i would appreciate if you could give roughly an idea of how many days after ur LUD on I-130 --MSC XXXXXXXX

as i know my WAC XXXXXXXX, still same case recieved pending , but my I-130 MSC XXXXX LUD changed 3/12/08

thanks
any input appreciated

when we create portfolio
if we see
not only

WACxxxxxxxx

but also

if you have your I-130 receipt number

MSC XXXXXXX

that usually changes or LUD on my GC conditional card expired dated ,they updated , so i was wondering ,if u had any chnace to see the last update on your I-130 msc XXXXXX,
i would appreciate if you could give roughly an idea of how many days after ur LUD on I-130 --MSC XXXXXXXX

as i know my WAC XXXXXXXX, still same case recieved pending , but my I-130 MSC XXXXX LUD changed 3/12/08

thanks
any input appreciated

I didn't see any update on I-130 because I only submitted I-751 for the removal of conditions. I filed I-130 (along with I-485) two years back when I first applied for GC. This time, only I-751 was required to get the permament GC. So, I am not sure what do you mean by LUD on I-130 as I am assuming you are applying for "Removal of Conditions" based upon your conditional GC. For this purpose, only I-751 is required. Did you file I-130 again along with your I-751? I guess I am not really sure what you mean by I-130 updates..

Regards

FYI:
I also noticed a LUD on Dec. 2007 for my I-130 which was approved back in 2005. I noticed such LUD change when I logged in to see my portfolio getting ready to include my I-751 case (which I couldn't since I have not received the bio appt letter yet)

when we create portfolio , you can add ur I130 , I485

when u create folio u can attach all files reciept
so that you can see before approvinwg the cases they see past reciept numbers
if you can see in your pprotfolio any updates that will give feed back ofv approx time for I 751 aprrvalz

I haven't see any "lud" or "change" in any of my previous receipts. And I already did my biometrics on Feb21 and my case is in VSC since December07...even my case says "on janurary 16th we received...". I guess was when it got transfer...or whatever, I just want to finish this thing asap.

Well I have no update on my status of stuff. Though I just found out i'm expecting baby #2 so i wonder if I fax my positive test to USCIS will they just give me my GC already :) What more proof do you need!!!