I-751 clarification question

sukhi

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

There are already few threads regarding I-751 in the forum. I went through almost all of them but still want to get some suggestions from the experts. We have following documents available for my wife's green card condition removal:
1. Birth certificate of our 1 month old daughter
2. Joint tax return 2011
3. Joint car insurance
4. Joint health insurance
5. Joint credit card
6. Same address on her state ID & my driver license

We do not have any joint bank account or joint utility bills & I am not sure if we get the joint account now, it is going to help us. My wife's 2 year green card is expiring on 12/24/2012.

Please advise.

Thanks!!

What suggestion are you looking to get from the experts? That you go and manufacture evidence or acquire new evidence just prior to filing which of course will be obvious? You have a 1 month old daughter, together with the others that you list, it is more than enough.
Hi All,

There are already few threads regarding I-751 in the forum. I went through almost all of them but still want to get some suggestions from the experts. We have following documents available for my wife's green card condition removal:
1. Birth certificate of our 1 month old daughter
2. Joint tax return 2011
3. Joint car insurance
4. Joint health insurance
5. Joint credit card
6. Same address on her state ID & my driver license

We do not have any joint bank account or joint utility bills & I am not sure if we get the joint account now, it is going to help us. My wife's 2 year green card is expiring on 12/24/2012.

Please advise.

Thanks!!

You said right...not planning to manufacture anything but little confused after reading all posts that people have plenty of proofs...just wanted to know that getting some joint account or anything else prior to applying for removal is not going to help....otherwise this is legitimate/real marriage....

Thanks for reply..:)

I-751 Update

Need help here. 1. ) Can anyone tell me when around what time I should be expecting to hear from Vermont center on my I-751 application. I filed in Jan 2012 and got an extension letter from Vermont center almost 7 months ago and since then, nothing. I am wandering by the time I get the decision, it will be time to file my Citizenship.. 2). How long does the FP stay active. If I file right after I get my I-751 decision, will I still be required to pay for another FP or can still use the one I used for I-751 filing?

Need help here. 1. ) Can anyone tell me when around what time I should be expecting to hear from Vermont center on my I-751 application. I filed in Jan 2012 and got an extension letter from Vermont center almost 7 months ago and since then, nothing. I am wandering by the time I get the decision, it will be time to file my Citizenship.. 2). How long does the FP stay active. If I file right after I get my I-751 decision, will I still be required to pay for another FP or can still use the one I used for I-751 filing?

Usually is between 4 to 7 months.

Sukhi or anyone ,
Have you heard anything yet on your wife's I-751 ? I filed mine in January 2012 and so far nothing but the extension notice.

Sukhi or anyone ,
Have you heard anything yet on your wife's I-751 ? I filed mine in January 2012 and so far nothing but the extension notice.

I have received the extension notice & also the fingerprint notice....& I heard that this takes normally 7-10 mnths...