I 751 August filer

Same here.. I wonder how long does it take for the Physical card to arrive after this.

Mine took too long, about 3 weeks. It should be about a week but i guess its different for everyone.

You'll see a series of LUD's but look out for the one that says the card has been mailed to your address. You'll get it 2-3 days after that.

Congrats to all and good luck to those still waiting.

all4one

looks like all you guys are getting approvals, while we are still waiting here :(
our last LUD was 10/15....that was fingerprint date

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine took too long, about 3 weeks. It should be about a week but i guess its different for everyone.

You'll see a series of LUD's but look out for the one that says the card has been mailed to your address. You'll get it 2-3 days after that.

Congrats to all and good luck to those still waiting.

all4one

The wife got her 10 year green card yesterday. Not bad it was post marked 12/1

Guys i just got an approval letter in the mail!!! so thrilled My Status never changed on line from "Initial Review"

still waiting on approval letter or online change.....mine does still say initial review as well.

Ladies and Gents. I received my green card today By Priority Mail :). God willing we would all meet soon for Naturalization. I hope you all, still waiting, The best of Luck

NB: My Status on line never still changed from Initial Review. So keep heart for those still seeing initial Review

Congrats to many of you who got your case approved!!! I just got a letter a couple of weeks ago saying they need more evidence. It was kind of my fault that I did not provide enough documents (only 2 or 3 docs) when I first sent in my application. Now I need to provide them every piece of documents (bills, insurance, property titles, pics) that we have.

happy to report that we got the approval letter yesterday for my wife, i was kinda worried when i got the letter cause it comes so flimsy and just looks depressing, i was expecting more evidence or rejected, i was thinking approval letter would come more official. but we are now done for 10 years, or whenever she wants to get citizenship. good luck supertd, you will get yours soon after giving them more evidence.

js360, congrats!!!

Update: I just got an email today about my case status: Card/Doc Production. I assume my case got approved? USCIS made it quick after I submitted requested docs early last week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my card on Friday. Such a relief :)

trawal, sorry, I don't remember the exact timelines. We all sent our apps in Aug. I would say the average time takes about 3 to 4 months. Mine took a little longer due to the RFE.

8/20 Sent package
8/23 Delivered.
8/26 Check cashed
TBC..
===================================
I got the FP appt on 9/28 but I was away so I need to reschedule.
Just got the new one on 1/21. That's really lucky because I'll be away on 1/24!
Thank God!!

8/17 Package sent to VSC
8/19 Package received
8/24 Check chashed
10/16/10 FP appointment letter recevied
11/08/10 FP done
11/29/10 card production ordered
12/17/10 card mailed
12/20/10 card recieved