I 751 August filer

Part 5 of Form I-751 is asking me to list all my children? My son was born in Houston, TX on April 4, 2010. Should I list him on Part 5 or is that strictly for dependant children who acquired conditional resident status?

I haven't heard anything yet.. the check wasn't even cashed yet :(... I don't know why it's taking so long, they received it since August 23rd. Has anyone else had this delay after the package was received my VSC?

@asheana1207 VSC

Yep mine too was slow. I mailed mine last month and i have not even received Finger Print Letter yet while those that mailed to CSC after me have received FP

Ahmedsi, I had the same question when I was filling out the form, at the end I decided to list ALL my children as it says, anyway, if I would have to list only the kids removing conditions, the form wouldn't ask for the immigration status of the kids since would be obvious that they are conditional residents.

FP Notice not yet received

Its been more than a month since i submitted my application, Check has been cashed for a long time, 1 year extension received but no FP notice? I mailed my application to VSC

Hello,

I am starting to be a little concerned, I send my paperwork in on August 25 and my check was cashed on August 30.

However, I have not received any communication back.

I know most people have received the FP appointments by now. On the website is says I shouldn't contact them until 30 days, but that might cut it very close to the FP date,
what should I do?

Thanks.

^^

Have you not received the extension letter either? Most people get that within 7-10 days. You might want to make an Infopass appointment to inquire.

Help 751

Hello Physicist,
I sent my application I751 on 28th july i received an Extension one week later, But i am yet to receive any FP letter, though i called USCIS today

Hello Physicist,
I sent my application I751 on 28th july i received an Extension one week later, But i am yet to receive any FP letter, though i called USCIS today

Just make an info and speak to an immigration officer. What is your DO? You didn't put a Lagos address in the mailing address, correct? ...lol!!! The 1800 people are based in Afghanistan, they lack credibility and knowledge, and I suspect they are the reason USCIS is inefficient. Moreover, I consider them to be on govt welfare, pick-up the phone to tell you what you see on your own computer, plus most of them don't go the extra mile at all.

FP notice Still Not received 54th day

I did contact USCIS though and they sent me an email stating "your appointment will be scheduled as soon as there is availability at your local Application Support Center (ASC)" seems things are really backed up in the state i live in

Has any one experienced something like this?