waiting

sent to California USCIS center ....

03/24/2010-- Application sent
03/27/2010 -- check cashed
04/01/10 -- just got in the mail I-797C notice
5/27/10- Got NOA for Biometrics
6/16/10 Biometric DONE .
waiting

Getting Ready to file I- 751. Conditional GC expires November 5, so we will be sending package August 5. Are the letters of affidavit really necessary?

Just gon the email from USCIS saying that they ordered my new card! Time to celebrate! Wishing good luck to you all!

Taky ti to prijde. Uvidis. Drzim ti pesti. Ani nevis jak se citim. Zadny pohovor, nic. Super. Popijim slivovicku. Moravskou.

Last edited by a moderator:
Verim, ze ano. Nemali sme problem prvykrat tak snad to bude ok aj teraz. Dakujem. Hahaha viem si tak trosku predstavit, ako sa musis citit ;-) Super super. Tak to len poriadne oslavte ;-)

The physical approval letter from USCIS, in Lincoln, Nebraska??? arrived yesterday. Thought I filed with USCIS in Laguna Niguel, Ca.... Nonetheless Im happy, hopefully the Green card will arrive soon.

Hi Everyone,

Hope all is well, I have 2 questions about the remove condition application process, see if anyone happens to know the answer :
1. Is the Form I-751 the only form we need to fill out for the application or is there any other forms out there we need to fill out?
2. What kind of insurance documents will be eligible to use as proof? Can insurance website printout be used as well?

Thank you in advance and good luck to everyone!

On July 30th i got an email from USCIS

Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production

On July 29, 2010, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

hey Czech...
when you got your approval notice letter, what was the date that shows on your letter that your case was approved ?
thanks a lot

7/27. If you have USCIS portfolio, soon you will get an email saying that they have sent you the approval notice. That's your Green Card. Expect it within 3 days after you get that email.

Hi Guys,

How did you send your I-751 package to the Homeland Security? Is there any preffered courier like USPS, UPS, DHL, FedEx? Because I am about to submit my I-751 application and nothing was stated in the instruction.

Thanks in advance!

Magayon - I don't know. We had our lawyer take care of it.

CCL - 1. I751 with bunch of evidence. Tax transcripts, joint bank accounts, credit cards, insurances together, pictures etc.
2. Any insurance in both of your names.

If you are not sure about how to send the application or what to send, don't cheap out but hire a competent lawyer. Don't you understand that your life depends on having this filed properly and within the apropriate time?
In my experience, the best spent money are spent on a good lawyer. Despite the fact that good lawyers charge a lot of money, in long run it always pays back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Czech Guy! I have all my documents ready to send, I am just confused on what courier should I use to send those documents. We never hire a lawyer, it was always me who prepared the application, so far, it went well and still hoping that it will still goes well. I will try to call the USCIS hotline and inquire about the courier.

Thank you so much for your quick response. Have a blessed day!