I-751 and Travel to Canada

alex2d2

Registered Users (C)
I am preparing to file for my I-751 in April. I am travelling to Canada by road in August (and returning by Air) and based on the current processing times I definitely won't get my conditional status removed in time.

I know that returning to the US with an expired GC and an I-751 NOA is not a problem, but what about entering Canada? Without a GC I would otherwise need a visa for Canada.

Similar personal experiences are welcome.

When Form I-751 is being processed you will be given a letter of extension which you can use along with your expired GC for travel purposes.If you still want to be on a safer side you could make an infopass with USCIS online and request an I-551 stamp in your passport.

When Form I-751 is being processed you will be given a letter of extension which you can use along with your expired GC for travel purposes.If you still want to be on a safer side you could make an infopass with USCIS online and request an I-551 stamp in your passport.

Actually you do not need the stamp with an NOA and they don't give you the stamp anymore.

Anyway, I already stated that getting back in is not my concern. My concern is getting in to Canada with the GC-based visa-free entry. Will Canada accept my GC and NOA together as enough for entry in to Canada?