I-751 and California Service Center

Dani

Registered Users (C)
Hi Everybody,
My problem is neither new nor extraordinarly... I am married to U.S. citizen for almost 5 years now, got my first (conditional) green in august 2003, then pationatly waited for 2 more years, submitted I-751 before before the 90-day time frame, got my receipt in a couple of weeks after that... And that's it! Nothing since! Now, here are the issues:
1. The receipt number doesn't work neither in USCIS automated system, nor through 1-800 number
2. After creating the portfolio on the website and trying to add a case, I've got a message informing me that I am trying to add a case that does not exists : )
3. The list of dates for processing applications on the USCIS website indicates that now they are reviewing applications that were sent 1 month after mine, and they have been doing so for 6 weeks already.
4. After calling the customer service I was told that investigation will be filed and I should receive a letter with explanation, but so far all I've got is a standard paper stating that I have called

So, I was wondering if anybody had a similar situation, and how it got resolved. I really want some answers, but so far USCIS failed to provide them. I mean, shouldn't they indicate WHY EXACTLY there's a delay? FBI chek or whatever? My extention will expire this August, and I REALLY need to live the country during the same time frame. Is it possible to get another extention travel authorized?
Please explain! And thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey,
I think you can do InfoPass and talk to an officer at CIS.
Also, I think you can apply for Naturalization the moment you are eligible, even if your I-751 is still pending (they say that I-751 and N-400 will be processed at the same time)

Dani said:
Hi Everybody,
My problem is neither new nor extraordinarly... I am married to U.S. citizen for almost 5 years now, got my first (conditional) green in august 2003, then pationatly waited for 2 more years, submitted I-751 before before the 90-day time frame, got my receipt in a couple of weeks after that... And that's it! Nothing since! Now, here are the issues:
1. The receipt number doesn't work neither in USCIS automated system, nor through 1-800 number
2. After creating the portfolio on the website and trying to add a case, I've got a message informing me that I am trying to add a case that does not exists : )
3. The list of dates for processing applications on the USCIS website indicates that now they are reviewing applications that were sent 1 month after mine, and they have been doing so for 6 weeks already.
4. After calling the customer service I was told that investigation will be filed and I should receive a letter with explanation, but so far all I've got is a standard paper stating that I have called

So, I was wondering if anybody had a similar situation, and how it got resolved. I really want some answers, but so far USCIS failed to provide them. I mean, shouldn't they indicate WHY EXACTLY there's a delay? FBI chek or whatever? My extention will expire this August, and I REALLY need to live the country during the same time frame. Is it possible to get another extention travel authorized?
Please explain! And thank you.

You should get INFOPASS appt and talk to an immigration officer.