I-730

Hey guys ,was just wondering has anyone gotten his or her I-730 approved recently from Nebraska center? Have been waiting since 2019, i contacted the umbusman, the congress woman of my locality more than a month now and they both say they have no gotten any reply yet. I finally called and got hold of a live agent from usis who assured me that she has made arrangements for an officer to call me within 7-16 days ,as of today it is already 25 days still no one has called. Anymore suggestions please?

Hey guys ,was just wondering has anyone gotten his or her I-730 approved recently from Nebraska center? Have been waiting since 2019, i contacted the umbusman, the congress woman of my locality more than a month now and they both say they have no gotten any reply yet. I finally called and got hold of a live agent from usis who assured me that she has made arrangements for an officer to call me within 7-16 days ,as of today it is already 25 days still no one has called. Anymore suggestions please?
I know someone got approved last April 2021 their PD was December 2019 Nebreska SC. So I think It's moving and accurate to 15-18months.

File Writ of Mandamus

File Writ of Mandamus
So how do I file the writ of mandamus please? I got a call from a uscis officer today and I asked him to tell me why has my case not been moving , all he could tell me is that he has made a referal to the service center handling my case and that they will reply me latest august 5th . I even asked him to book me an appointment so I can speak to the officer handling my case he said not for this type of inquiry , all can do is to refere me to my service which I think is pretty much the same as the e-service request on their website that I have using and getting one and the same reply.

So how do I file the writ of mandamus please? I got a call from a uscis officer today and I asked him to tell me why has my case not been moving , all he could tell me is that he has made a referal to the service center handling my case and that they will reply me latest august 5th . I even asked him to book me an appointment so I can speak to the officer handling my case he said not for this type of inquiry , all can do is to refere me to my service which I think is pretty much the same as the e-service request on their website that I have using and getting one and the same reply.
If you can't do it yourself, get a lawyer to help you. The cost would be at least $3000. I know the process, and I have read a Writ of Mandamus sample. Very troublesome stuff.

If you can't do it yourself, get a lawyer to help you. The cost would be at least $3000. I know the process, and I have read a Writ of Mandamus sample. Very troublesome stuff.
But do u think my wait time so far warrants me to file the writ of mandamus? July 1st 2021 made my case exactly 2 years old with the uscis or 24 months.

Yes. This is very long.
Well I just got a reply from the congress woman today. She said after inquiring the uscis said they can not make a decision on my I-730 because I still have a pending green card application, that until that is approved then they will review my case and then mske a decision.

talking about my green card application I was asked to bring my Medicals so I got those done and finally and will send them to uscis on Monday next week.

my next question is how long does it take the uscis to make a decision on ur green card after submitting ur medicals?

and why will they want my green card approved before deciding on my I-730?

I have a similar problem. I filed my i-730 case in early October 2019 and I am still waiting. In March, I went to a lawyer because I had an expedited asylum interview for a reason. But the attorney is still trying to contact the tier 2 officer, but to no avail. They are did't call back. I got my Green Card two months ago. If there is any news on your case, let me know. Thanks and good luck!

My friend has a similar problem as well; he had an asylum case Pending since 2014, in the same time in 2020, he applied for I-485 through a family member, now his I-485 application has been pending as well .... when he requests an inquiry regarding his pending I-485 they told him that his case had been transferred from his local USCIS field office to his Asylum State Office is this normal practice ?! now his both case pending !!

Please advice

I have a similar problem. I filed my i-730 case in early October 2019 and I am still waiting. In March, I went to a lawyer because I had an expedited asylum interview for a reason. But the attorney is still trying to contact the tier 2 officer, but to no avail. They are did't call back. I got my Green Card two months ago. If there is any news on your case, let me know. Thanks and good luck!
I will definitely keep u updated, like i said in my earlier post the congress woman finally got a reply from uscis saying that they can't make a decision on my 1-730 because i still have a pending green card application for which i need to submit my medical on Monday (tomorrow) hope they approve my green card as soon as they receive it ,whish you the best too

Hello there , any update on ur i-730? Did u finally reach out to the tiers 2 officer?

Well I just got a reply from the congress woman today. She said after inquiring the uscis said they can not make a decision on my I-730 because I still have a pending green card application, that until that is approved then they will review my case and then mske a decision.

talking about my green card application I was asked to bring my Medicals so I got those done and finally and will send them to uscis on Monday next week.

my next question is how long does it take the uscis to make a decision on ur green card after submitting ur medicals?

and why will they want my green card approved before deciding on my I-730?
Hi Kusso2000 May I know how long now since you are waiting for your GC? Mine was just done fingerprints and till now no news our lawyer told us also to wait for GC need to be issue prior I730 case decision. I file for my wife processing outside the US.

Hi Kusso2000 May I know how long now since you are waiting for your GC? Mine was just done fingerprints and till now no news our lawyer told us also to wait for GC need to be issue prior I730 case decision. I file for my wife processing outside the US.
I file my GG 09/16/20, finger print 11/13/20. I got GG 06/25/21. I got approval i-730 07/31/21.
Good luck.