I-730 transfered to local office

tats

Hello everybody

I just checked my case status on-line and it says that on January 9, 2004, my I730 REFUGEE ASYLEE RELATIVE PETITION was transferred to the local office for processing and that the local office will send me a written decision as soon as processing is complete.

Is it good or bad?

Did any of you have similar situation?

Thank you

tats said:
Hello everybody

I just checked my case status on-line and it says that on January 9, 2004, my I730 REFUGEE ASYLEE RELATIVE PETITION was transferred to the local office for processing and that the local office will send me a written decision as soon as processing is complete.

Is it good or bad?

Did any of you have similar situation?

Thank you
hi tats please could you tell me what city do you live in and what happened in your case?

it says that on January 9, 2004, my I730 REFUGEE ASYLEE RELATIVE PETITION was transferred to the local office

Is it really January 2004? Did you check the status only now?

It breaks my heart now. If a 730 petition gets transfered to local office in January and still there is no decision in November??! :eek: Oh, God, give me and my family patience! :(

mine too

mine was tranffered to San Francisco, in MArch 2004. Still waiting for an answer........it's been 3 years and a half now.
But don't despair, not all casese are treated this way.God Bless you

i730 approved

My wife I-730 was approved today at 5 months. her ND is 03/10/2005 and approved on08/11/2005. What next?

intersting

I am still waiting after 1 year and 2 months. you got approval after 5 months:O
Can you tell me your situation if you do not mind?

Regards,