I-730 . relative outside US

tony525i

Registered Users (C)
Usually how long it takes for someone outside the US to get notification for interview from the USCIS office abroad after I-730 has been approved in USA?

Thx

Hello tony525i
After I730 approved from USA i gt my interview letter here in my homecountry exactly after 57days and now m waiting for my travel documents....
Hope 4 the Best!!!!

Gudluck 2 u also....

Hello tony525i
After I730 approved from USA i gt my interview letter here in my homecountry exactly after 57days and now m waiting for my travel documents....
Hope 4 the Best!!!!

Gudluck 2 u also....

Approved as in after receiving the receipt notice? I just received the receipt notice a week ago. My case is in Nebraska Serv Center and i takes about average of 5months. Is it true? Can it be sooner or later? I am so excited to meet my wife & daugter after almost 5yrs of separation.
Thx

Hello tony525i
Hope 4 the Best!!!!

Gudluck 2 u also....

Hi Gaganpreet,

I just read your comment. Any update in your case as I also have applied for I-730 in June 2010.
My wife was interviewed in April 2012, but no result yet.
So just curious to know your status.

Thanks in advance.

i730 2013 stories

hello every body , just wondering if any body has congressan expedited his/her i730 petition?
please share your stories regardless especially if you applied this year,,,,
i did apply myself late june for my husband i think our relatioship is bona ide and our case should smooth according to USCIS criteria.
please every body share...
my husband already has finger print taking and his case status is Intial Review so far or the past 6 weeks.