I 730 approved

none11

Registered Users (C)
My spouse received letter from USCIS that they have approved my I730 two weeks ago. But I have not still received official letter with i94. I am in USA, how long does it take to receive the official approval letter. Please share your experience.

I still remember when my wife got approved for the I 730 we received only letter from the UCIS and my wife got travel document and work permit by mailing copy of this letter with the travel document application and work permit application, about the I 94 my wife never recived it, she only got new 1 94 when she left the country and came back to the states

Hi Guys,
Can you give some information about your cases such as process times, was there interview or not. I also applied to I-730 aftet my spouse got her asylum, but it has been 9 months that i did not get approved yet.
thanks

No interview for applicant in USA. But I think interview will be done for someone outside of usa

i730

Hi Guys,

My husband was granted asylum in june 2013. Our lawyer applied for an i730 for myself, in july 2013. I received a letter requesting evidence and I sent all the docs. On jan 13 2014 my case is updated online as "request for evidence response review".

I was initially included in my husband's i-589 application but they denied my case closed it within a few weeks. I still do not know the reason. I think it may be because I was on my last months of my OPT. However, my exlawyer(who is a son of b*****) did not do nothing about. I kept telling him to write to whoever who is responsible but he is just an *******.

So here I am with no work permit, so no job for 3 and a half years. My Social Security Card says that I can only work with DHS authorization. Also, I have no valid ID because of these reasons.

I changed lawyers after sending my evidence. He is now telling me I will have to wait for an year from the date that i730 is approved in order to apply for a damn work permit. Is this true? Note: My i730 is not approved yet.

Also, how long will it take to approve the i730 after sending in the documents. Do I have to go in for an interview?

Please help!! I really appreciate any comments and responses.:)

Guys who applied for I-730 and approved, I would like to learn more about your cases. Why did not you together apply for asylum? Which is better do you think, applying for I-730 and wait a year or apply for I-130 once your spouse's GC is approved?
Thanks

As soon as i730 is approved you are authorized to work. You don't even need ead card to start working. My i730 got approved in 2 and half month.

As soon as i730 is approved you are authorized to work. You don't even need ead card to start working. My i730 got approved in 2 and half month.
In what year did you apply and what month? Was it the Nebraska Center or Texas Center? Ans was it through a lawyer? It has been 3 months since my husband applied for i730, it still hasn't been approved. I would be grateful if you reply, thanks.

Okay thanks alot, Do you have any idea that how long will it take for an approval, if I haven't applied it through a lawyer? Can I get the firm name through which you applied...I would be grateful

Okay thanks alot, Do you have any idea that how long will it take for an approval, if I haven't applied it through a lawyer? Can I get the firm name through which you applied...I would be grateful

His name is Thomas Mungoven
Phone number (212) 229-9529. He is a good lawyer but I don't think he can do anything to speed up approval process. If your case does not get decided beyond normal processing time then probably he can help. All the best.

His name is Thomas Mungoven
Phone number (212) 229-9529. He is a good lawyer but I don't think he can do anything to speed up approval process. If your case does not get decided beyond normal processing time then probably he can help. All the best.

Hi, Thankyou so much for all the info. Gladly, I received my i730 approval 3 weeks ago. Can you tell me how long will it take now for all the processing? Usually, how long will it take NVC to send our approval documents to the embassy of my country. Will appreciate if you response. :)

my wife filed I-730 4 month ago and biometrics has been taken so far and waiting its look like forever my question is any one that filed i730 recently and got decision can give me information about how long dose it take hem the hole prosses? and was any interview if yes what is that look like? im in the us and IN NSC.