I-485 Xfered to Tampa INS Office

arcraj

Registered Users (C)
My Case is Transfered from TSC to Tampa Local Office. Can anybody who has there case Transfered to Tampa Local office give me some guidance regarding my chances of 485 Approval. What documents I should take.

My RD/ND is Apr 9th 2002
FP May 2003

Thanks

We were also recently transferred to the Tampa office. We were scheduled for interview a month later and got approved on the spot. We were FP'd right there in the office.

My FP was done on 5/27/2003. It should be valid for 15 months and if I get interview scheduled before then it would be great. Thank you all for the prompt reply. I do not know when I will get the interview from the local office.

Stratos, can you please tell me what documents you had to take to the Local office for the interview.

I took with me everything I could think of: Birth certificates, marriage certificate, Bank statements, even family photos, job offer letter, company's annual report, pay stub, mortgage statement, passports, etc.

The officer took it all but she only seem interested in the following:

1. Proof that the job was still being offered (job letter), and
2. Proof that we had always remained in legal status while staying in the US (Immigration forms, I-94s, etc.)

In my case, there was some confusion with regards to how long had I been working in the company and the date of my first entry.

Interview took place 6/16, we received our GCs in the mail yesterday 7/6.

Good luck.