I-485 With N/d May 2006

AS1997

Registered Users (C)
Have Any Body Application Of I-485 With The N/d May 2006? Please Tell Me Your Current Status Of Application Because My N/d Is 28th April But Still No Movrment In My Case.

AS1997 said:
Have Any Body Application Of I-485 With The N/d May 2006? Please Tell Me Your Current Status Of Application Because My N/d Is 28th April But Still No Movrment In My Case.

WAITING FOR RESPONSE FROM ANY BODY WHO HAS SAME N/D.

Sit tight and relax.
I have the same timeline.
There are thousands ahead of us.
Patience.

kalvar said:
Sit tight and relax.
I have the same timeline.
There are thousands ahead of us.
Patience.
THANKS FOR REPLY,YOU DO N'T KNOW ABOUT MY PATIENCE. THIS IS MY 2ND APPLICATION BECAUSE IST WAS DENIED DUE TO THE MISSING FINGER PRINT IN MAIL AND MY IST APPLICATION N/D WAS FEB.2000 AND DENIIAL RECEIVED IN APRIL 2006.YOU GOT THE BIO BUT STILL I AM WAITING FOR F.P OR BIO AFTER RE APPLY.

AS1997 said:
THANKS FOR REPLY,YOU DO N'T KNOW ABOUT MY PATIENCE. THIS IS MY 2ND APPLICATION BECAUSE IST WAS DENIED DUE TO THE MISSING FINGER PRINT IN MAIL AND MY IST APPLICATION N/D WAS FEB.2000 AND DENIIAL RECEIVED IN APRIL 2006.YOU GOT THE BIO BUT STILL I AM WAITING FOR F.P OR BIO AFTER RE APPLY.

You should it filed a "motion to reopen" insteed of applying all over again...like many others in your case did. It would it be faster and easier and you would it kept your place on line... right now you are at the back of the line...

ccordova624 said:
You should it filed a "motion to reopen" insteed of applying all over again...like many others in your case did. It would it be faster and easier and you would it kept your place on line... right now you are at the back of the line...
ACTUALLY AS PER MY DENIAL LETTER THERE IS NO APPEAL AGAINST THE DECISION ONLY CAN REAPPLY.I ALSO DISCUSS WITH A LAWER WHO TOLD ME AT THAT TIME THAT REOPEN THIS CASE WILL TAKE TIME NAD IT IS ALSO DIFFICULT BUT IF I REAPPPLY IT WILL TAKE 6 MONTH, BUT I THINK HE GAVE ME WRONGE ADVICE.

AS1997 said:
ACTUALLY AS PER MY DENIAL LETTER THERE IS NO APPEAL AGAINST THE DECISION ONLY CAN REAPPLY.I ALSO DISCUSS WITH A LAWER WHO TOLD ME AT THAT TIME THAT REOPEN THIS CASE WILL TAKE TIME NAD IT IS ALSO DIFFICULT BUT IF I REAPPPLY IT WILL TAKE 6 MONTH, BUT I THINK HE GAVE ME WRONGE ADVICE.

AS1997: This time make sure everything is ok in your file. Even though you have refiled, the service has your old file and they will see that your case is very old. I don't think you will be the same as those who filed in 2006. What, however, you will need is push your case as hard as you can. Write a letter to them. write to your senator. Call them. write to the office of obdusman. tell them that your should have priority over new cases since it was filed 2000. Tell them that you did your part of job by refiling and and paying the fees, and that they should approve the case. So just do anything that might move your case. IF you don't do anything no one may even notice that it was a refile case.

The reason people were not responding to your post or telling to be patient is because nobody understood that your case was refile. and becuase there are many people ahead of the people who filed 2006 it was kind to early to anticipate for approval even though it cas happen. but your case is different and your changes of getting approval soon is high, but you need to work on it..good luck

faysal said:
AS1997: This time make sure everything is ok in your file. Even though you have refiled, the service has your old file and they will see that your case is very old. I don't think you will be the same as those who filed in 2006. What, however, you will need is push your case as hard as you can. Write a letter to them. write to your senator. Call them. write to the office of obdusman. tell them that your should have priority over new cases since it was filed 2000. Tell them that you did your part of job by refiling and and paying the fees, and that they should approve the case. So just do anything that might move your case. IF you don't do anything no one may even notice that it was a refile case.

The reason people were not responding to your post or telling to be patient is because nobody understood that your case was refile. and becuase there are many people ahead of the people who filed 2006 it was kind to early to anticipate for approval even though it cas happen. but your case is different and your changes of getting approval soon is high, but you need to work on it..good luck
THANKS FOR REPLY MR.FAYSAL,I HAVE ALSO WRITTEN A LETTER TO NEBRASKA,THEY REPLIED ME WITH A SHORT REPLY THAT YOUR CASE IS PENDING.