I 485 with message " Received "

jlsbr

Registered Users (C)
Friends,

I am starting a new tread to find out how many people in this forum have the same problem I do. I had made my FP back in May 19,2003. I have called them to set the appointment, these was in the old days when the customer service phone was hard to get thru but at least we use to get something done.
My online status was never updated it still has the message received.
I called the customer service and they say this is not important that does not matter. I called three times since them.
I wonder how many of us are in the same situation, and if the is any ideas to share.

Regards,

JLSBR

same here

I had my FP done Jan 2003. The message is still "Received". I got the same reply as you saying that it does not matter.

I have no idea that the hell they are doing.

RD: july 13 2001
ND: sept 6 2001
FP: jan 11 2003

On 3rd EAD

AD: ?

Me And My wife gave Fp on may 21 '03 still same crap 900 to 995 days. I called TSC number when it was available and they told me they got Fp results from FBI for both of us and pending review by an IIO.Now i couldn't get any of that info.

Last edited by a moderator:
My message has been "undeliverable" since day one.

RD 08/01
ND 11/01
undeliverable message posted 12/01

not to worry

Several of my collegues had status as Received since 2001. They did not change even after fingerprinting. The next message they saw was 'Approved'. Don't worry.

Same here for my wife and my self

ND 06/2001
RD 06/2001
FP 02/2003

Online message never updated

my case status

my FP done Jan 03
Wife's FP done Feb 03
Mine says, FP received but wife's says "on May 3rd or whatever we sent you a notice of FP...." I called several times after that and spoke to several representatives who said don't worry the website is not updated, we received results of both your wife and you and the files are complete and waiting to be 'adjudicated'! That was back in May, June. I asked them what does that mean and she said oh the files are just waiting to be picked up by an officer to give a decision on your case, call us back in 1 month! And ever since nothing happened, online message for my wife also didn't change, it still says 'on May 3rd we sent you an FP notice........ What to do? I don't know!

don't worry

Folks,

Don't worry about the stupid message, in my humble opinion it means nothing. There are many instances of people with such messages getting approved without any intermediate message. I had my FP done in 01/03 and the message promptly changed to "FP received" in about two weeks. I felt really excited but now I am approaching my one year FP anniversary and no signs of approval. And I know there are many cases like me. So what does it matter!

sg-rg2

Same here. I FP'ed twice because they didn't get it right the first time in March 2003.

RD 07/2001
FP 05/2003

New Version with a "Members" Sheet

Hello All,

Please see my posting on the "Consolidated Sheet"

I have added a new "Members" sheet which will attempt to record the RD (month). If somebody has been approved I colored it Green. I think it provides a better overview rather than having lots of people replying to various threads.

I populated some of the 2001 files from the "2001 filers thread".

Please add your name to this sheet, and before posting it here you can always scan some data as well which will keep the sheet current.

Any comments ??

Time between ND and FP

Folks-
By reading this thread, it sound like FP notices were taking 1yr+ time. I had my I485 filed on 10/28/2003 and have FP notice scheduled for 12/27/2003. Is that an improvement?