I-485 waiting for approval

Leimeng

Registered Users (C)
Are there someone have same situation like me? Please share your experience.

RD: 4/3/01
ND: 4/20/01
AP: 9/10/01 -- We were asked to provide more evidence (My living address) on 7/15/01. We provided copies and my son and me got AP on 9/10/01. My wife got AP approved on 3/20/02 from avm and have not received AP document.
EAD: Same story as above. My wife got card two months ago after attorney told to INS. I got card just a few week ago.

FP: 9/7/01

I checked AVM for my I-485. There is no any changes to message. The message is just same as original message. Does someone got I-485 approved without message changed?

Almost the same case!!!

Hi,

I have almost the same case!!!
Both our cases must be in the same lot.

Here are my details:
PD: dec 1997 (yeah I have been unlucky from the start :-(
I-485
RD: April 04 2001
ND: April 20 2001
Wac 01-163....
Finger Print: Aug 17th 2001 (on schedule)
No RFE

same AVM from the start till yesterday :-(

Called IIO three times in last 4 months... found that my case was assigned to officer in mid-december 2001

Asked lawyer to initiate another inquiry.

waiting....

-Blue
ps: lets keep in touch and track our cases....by the way did you also file in San Diego ?

No Title

Thanks for your information. I will ask my lawyer to initiate another inquiry. I filed application from Los Angeles.

Man I can imagine the frustration.

You guys give me some relief that I\'m not alone who is suffering frustration( April RD ) because cases of Aug-Sep-Oct\'2001 RD/ND are being approved and April-May-June-July\'2001 RD/ND still waiting with no reason.

One can\'t imazine that..... atleast in the country of Law and Order.

you guys waited a very long time...

I saw several cases where AVM was still playing some earlier messages even after approval! Here is one where the message was "... will take 975 to 999 days.." around approval time. So the answer is yes, people may get approved without any update to AVM at all!

temper_test "Approved, even though it is slower than most of you." 3/15/02 5:44pm

Good luck to you all
PCee

Another April RD(4/26), Waiting

Hi, Should we send fax or contact congress man for help? One of my friend with April RD has not got FP notice yet. So, there are some older cases waiting. Sometimes I even worry if our file got lost. I hope we all get approval soon.

Wendy

Itwizard..RD: 4/30 ND: 6/29

Wendy Vincent we are in the same boat. I got an RFE which was replied April 5th now waiting..

We may take action

Wendy,

I agree with you. We may look for congress man for help. There is one guy in my company. We have same attorney and I was told ny attorney that his application materials are similar as mine. he only issued I-485 on 9/17/2002. His application was approved in earlier April. I can not imagine what is the sequence processed by INS.

RD 4/3 ND 4/24 still waiting

It is frustrating. I sent fax inquiry to INS. Reply
just stated JIT dates. Don\'t know what to do.

One more - WAC-01-178-xxxxx AVM still 975-999 days, case NOT assigned yet

Another April 2001 case. WAC-01-178-xxxxx
I got my FP notice very late - Feb 2002 - after attorney faxed an inquiry.

Talked to the attorney today about sending fax inquiry - she told me that they have few more cases like mine. If we fax an inquiry she said INS will reply with JIT dates. She suggested waiting for another 3 months !! She called INS and my case is not even assigned yet!

Can you guys share what your lawyers tell you about our cases getting stuck.