I-485: WAC 02-050-5XXXX approved !

nvi

Registered Users (C)
As per the AVM (I assume as of July 26, 2002 update of AVM), one of my friends AOS approved with WAC 020-050-5XXXX!!!

Don't know any further details, but their AVM message says something like :
"On Mar 6 2002 this case has been approved and it has been mailed. If 14 days has passed ...."

But the date March 6th 2002 is strange since that is the date for the earlier AVM message for "FP received and processing resumed".

:confused:

Congratulations!!!

Happy to hear that :)
But the date Mar 6 is little confusing.
When was the EAD?

Hmm...

I'm really suspicious about this case. I think the guy just mistyped his WAC into it .. coz .. chances are it was a AP or EAD case that got approved back in march. Know what i mean? can ya please confirm and post ..

RD/ND/FP Location/EB123 ? etc.

Thanks .. hope it's real though.

Oct/Nov ND started getting approvals ...

I think Oct/Nov ND started getting approvals.My thnking is that as the number pre Oct cases have decreased INS has started the approval of Oct/Nov cases .....I feel it won't take very long to finish the Oct/Nov cases because the number of cases filed in Jul/Aug/Sep were very very high because EB3 became current in Jul....and by Oct/Nov/Dec .... the number of cases has gone down dramatically .... I am basing all these deductions using the PCEE's list...So going forward even if INS works on the current pace the time for getting approvals will get faster and faster ..... untill and unless INS rolls back PD in Oct ... I am Dec ND so I hope that nothnig such happens and I get my approval by Sep end latest .....

Really hope so

I am Nov ND. So hope things really move fast. And hope NVI clarifies that it is a genuine approval of 02-050 to set things straight.

Re: Oct/Nov ND started getting approvals ...

What are you talking"until and unless INS rolls back PD in OCt..."?
Please don't scare us with a faint heart and just filed the case. Could you elaborate?

Thanks, Gutterboy

Originally posted by bankebihari123
I think Oct/Nov ND started getting approvals.My thnking is that as the number pre Oct cases have decreased INS has started the approval of Oct/Nov cases .....I feel it won't take very long to finish the Oct/Nov cases because the number of cases filed in Jul/Aug/Sep were very very high because EB3 became current in Jul....and by Oct/Nov/Dec .... the number of cases has gone down dramatically .... I am basing all these deductions using the PCEE's list...So going forward even if INS works on the current pace the time for getting approvals will get faster and faster ..... untill and unless INS rolls back PD in Oct ... I am Dec ND so I hope that nothnig such happens and I get my approval by Sep end latest .....