I-485 VSC->TSC Xfer on 2nd March '07 (ND) ONLY Tracker

catch_22_4_GC

Registered Users (C)
Please report here on any approvals or LUDs for cases that were transferred from VSC to TSC on 02/March/2007 (Notice Date).

Count me in Vasuorion

Here is my details

Sub labour
PD 06/02
140 and 485 filled concurrently in June 2003
1-140 denied Initially, Appealed and approved within six months in 2004
1-485 reopened on Jan 2005
I-485 Transfered from VSC--> TSC
3EAD approved so far
FP on May 2007

-------------------------------------------------------------

EB3 - India -- 01/2003
140/485 -- 01/2004
VSC - TSC -- 03/02/2007
FP2 -- 07/13/2007
485 AD -- 07/17/2007
Card Production Ordered -- 07/18/2007
Card Mailed email -- 07/20/2007
Received the Cards -- 07/23/2007
LUDs on 485 -- 05 22/23/2007 ; 07 13/14/16/17/18/20/22 2007

-----------------------------------------------------------------

PD Aug 2003 EB3 Approved

Got the Magic Email this morning. The approvals that have been reported by the other members in this forum helped me stay positive and kept my hopes alive during this journey.

Thanks and Wishing Everybody a Good Luck.

---------------------
EB3- Ind
PD Aug 2003
RD I-485 3/2004
4 EAD's
4 AP's
FP1 9/2004
FP2 5/3/07
Recent Lud's 3/2/07,3/3/07,3/7/07,3/09/07,5/3/07,5/08/07..7/25/07:confused: ,7/26/07:)
AD 7/26/2007:)

i am the senior so far

Hey guys, looks like based on 485 RD, I am senior among those not approved... :cool:

Not so fast, 1victim!

I wasn't posting on this thread earlier because I thought it was only for approvals, but how could I let a challenge such as yours go unanswered. ;)

Just spoke to TSC IO on 07/26. She told me that my name check is cleared and finger print results look good. However, she mentioned that no visa numbers are available and I have to wait till Oct '07.

Looks like another round of playing the waiting game...

Not so fast, 1victim!

I wasn't posting on this thread earlier because I thought it was only for approvals, but how could I let a challenge such as yours go unanswered. ;)

Maroon dude,

Cant beat that my man... how are you holding up ? its ok... time to hit the alcohol store... just you and me !

Cheers !

catch22 and others, its not that approvals not being sent out, its either those guys are not here or partying too much, to spend a couple mins posting message... I just stumbled on a Nov 04 RD guy who got approved last night.. ( he doesnt use this site )

take it easy guys..

Cant beat that my man... how are you holding up ? its ok... time to hit the alcohol store... just you and me !

Hehe.. I have had a bottle of 2000 Allegrini Amarone stocked for the day I get my approval/card-production email. However, if this delay keeps up, I may have to order a Quintarelli.

Luckily (for my peace of mind) or unluckily (for the fact that I didn't pursue this more aggressively earlier), I wasn't even looking at this forum till mid-May or something when I saw the bulletin update. Since then, of course, it has been a "wild" ride, much like an Indian soap opera where each episode's pre-show highlights promise great drama and action only to end in disappointment when the entire episode consists of one character moving a pillow from one sofa to another while all the other characters opine on whether it is good or bad to move pillows so irresponsibly in the middle of a serious soap opera.

Well, now there's no letting up till these guys hand over my GC to me! Waited long enough, time for some green! :)

Hehe.. I have had a bottle of 2000 Allegrini Amarone stocked for the day I get my approval/card-production email. However, if this delay keeps up, I may have to order a Quintarelli.

Luckily (for my peace of mind) or unluckily (for the fact that I didn't pursue this more aggressively earlier), I wasn't even looking at this forum till mid-May or something when I saw the bulletin update. Since then, of course, it has been a "wild" ride, much like an Indian soap opera where each episode's pre-show highlights promise great drama and action only to end in disappointment when the entire episode consists of one character moving a pillow from one sofa to another while all the other characters opine on whether it is good or bad to move pillows so irresponsibly in the middle of a serious soap opera.

Well, now there's no letting up till these guys hand over my GC to me! Waited long enough, time for some green! :)

maroond,

you seem like you collected lot of winery knowledge along the way to GC.. !!! good for you man ;)

Oh the indian shows man... ihear you, loud and clear... i had the pull the plug on dish network... just because my kids and myself dont get fed when thats running... i just hope this new glimmer of GC hope does draw parallels to those soap-opera shows man ( the last thing we want is 3 months from now, we are where we were ... )

we'll see ...