I-485 tru CP

HERNESTO

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I'm an EB3 category skilled worker.I'm planning to move to Canada in november and do CP of my Employment base Green Card.Planning to file my I-485 when my PD becomes current October 2003.My question is may I do that? and if , yes, what papers I have to have with me accompaning my form I-485?
Thank you to any of your answers.
Hernesto

More info

I want to clarify my situation.

I have PD of October 2003.I have approved Labor Certification & I-140.I can't file I-485 due to retrogression.I have PR for Canada.May I go to Canada and do the rest of my procedure in the USA consulate in Torronto or Vancouver or I can do the next step - filing AOS only in the USA? And if yes what documents I have to present to the consulate and what about my sponsoring employer? Do I need my employer after I have approved Labor Certification & I-140?

I appreciate your responce.

Hern

I want to clarify my situation.

I have PD of October 2003.I have approved Labor Certification & I-140.I can't file I-485 due to retrogression.I have PR for Canada.May I go to Canada and do the rest of my procedure in the USA consulate in Torronto or Vancouver or I can do the next step - filing AOS only in the USA? And if yes what documents I have to present to the consulate and what about my sponsoring employer? Do I need my employer after I have approved Labor Certification & I-140?

I appreciate your responce.

Hern
----------------------------------------------------------------------
go to this site(http://www.immihelp.com/gc/consular/).You will find the information about your doubts.Based on this you can decide