Spouse : Original Petitioner
Me : Dependent
June 2002 : I-485 Filed
Not a word for 2 1/2 years
Dec 2004 : FP Notice
Jan 28th 2005 : FP Done
Feb 2nd 2005 : Status updated on USCIS Site that they rcvd FP
Feb 25th 2005 : Received Notice that our case has been transferred to Miami
Mar 28th 2005 : Received notice from Tampa (our place of residence) that an interview is scheduled for 4/25/2005.

Questions:
1. Only my wife received an interview letter. I am still waiting for mine. Though in her letter it says bring evidence of marriage for dependent etc etc.
SHOULD I GO WITH HER FOR THE INTERVIEW? EVEN IF I DONT RECEIVE THE APPOINTMENT LETTER?

2. Is it advisable to have a lawyer during interview process?

Any help with this matter would be highly appreciated.

Prince:

Would you please comment, if this is something you are saying from experience OR it is common practice OR it is required by INS?

thanks.

if you got interview letter, your file will be kept on officer's office for sure,on his table. he will then interview you, if your file not in his table, you have to wait because they can't ask you question without look at your file. but you have to go with your Original Petitioner as required,
or maybe officer good enough will check your status in the computer and give you approve if you lucky enough. anything will happen. be prepared.

I got interview letter on friday, my spouse got it on monday, so don't
worry, yours will coming soon.
we didn't bring lawyer and the officer will check EB3 for visa number available or not if you are EB3.

Last edited by a moderator: