I-485 Transferred from vermont to boston(do I have to wait long?)

luckyluciano

Registered Users (C)
Hello guys, I just joined the Forum, and I like the way every one of you pitch in with a little bit of info...I am tired of waiting, I'm currenty in my 2nd EAD, and they transferred my case, April, 04 from vermont to Boston.

Does anyone know how long I still have to wait for the interview???

Please help.... :confused: so much wait is driving me nuts!!! :mad:

Gracias

It's a guessing game my friend...hang in there - seriously though, it's really hard to predict when you should expect to hear from CIS again. But, my educated guess means you're closer because of the transfer.

It's Here!!!

Hey guys, just like you said!!! I got the interview letter on July 16th, 2004, and my interview is schedule for september 1st,2004...also I got a letter for fingerprints, I already did thouse, but I guess I'm going to to them again, now, any tips on the questions these folks ask you? 'cause for a period, after my visa expired I was ilegal 'til I had the opportunity to apply for adjust of status thru employment, do you guys think the questioning will be kind of harsh?

wait for your thoughts!!! :D

Congrats!! That was quick. I am not too familiar with respect to interviews, but regarding your illegal status - you might have to pay a USD 1000 fine if it's brought up in the interview. Carry standard stuff with you like EVL, Taxes for the last 3 years, W-2s, AP, EAD etc and anything else they recommend you bring.

GL :D

Thanxxxx Wong

HEy thanks wong, I already paid the fine up front, when I started my process, but I'll be prepared for that anyways, and thanxxx for the tips. :cool:

Did you got letter from VSC that your case has been transferred

I want to ask one thing, when your case got transferred to boston office, did you got any letter from VSC stated that we have transfered your case.
My wife case got transfered on June 17th 2004 from VSC to boston officce and so far we have not recieved any letter either from VSC or boston officce.
Do you think there is any time period?
LuckyLuciano will appreciate for your reply

Last edited by a moderator:
No Letter from Vermont

Nope Boston, they inform you on-line that the case has been transferred but you won't receive anything on the mail, next thing you know, you be receiving a letter for an Interview and 2nd FP.

Best Regards and good luck!!! :rolleyes:

Doesn't the $1000 fine mean the 245(i) act? - if so, how did you become eligable for the 245(i)? - I think it's only available to people who had petition prior to April 30, 2001.

Am I right?

Transfer Cases to Boston Office

Our case got transfered to Boston Office on 08-13-04, but I didn't receive a hardcopy of notice.
Do you guys know how much time it takes from her to get an interview date roughly ?

Trasfer cases to boston office.

Can somebody tell me how much time it takes to get an interview letter after transfer of case to boston. My case got transferred on 30th of July.

Hello Curious

Hey Buddy, My case got transfered on 04/24/o4 and I got a letter from them on 07/19/04, it takes about three months, but if takes a little longer than that, don't you worry, is on it's way.

Best of luck.

Husband's case was transferred but not mine

My husband's case was transferred to Boston on 08/10/04 but mine is still in Vermont. Anybody in the same situation? Is there anything I can do?