I-485 Transfered to Cincinnati Local office

I -485 Interview Feedback

sPERM, Caselocal & Law Love

The Interview was good. The Lady was nice and just talked for 10 mins..Asked my wife all the questions from her I -485. Thats all.

Then She Apporved the Case and gave her the approval Letter. She said she gonna send the File Back to NSC, Linc, NE and then NSC will issue the Card and Mail to the current address.will take 2-4 weeks.

Basically they wanted to see my Wife in Person..Thats All..I got my Card in Feb..hers was delayed just for Interview...

GoodLuck to all ..........
Thanks

Shovon

shovonbd,
Congratulations! Thank you very much for letting everybody know in the forum.

sPERM, Caselocal & Law Love

The Interview was good. The Lady was nice and just talked for 10 mins..Asked my wife all the questions from her I -485. Thats all.

Then She Apporved the Case and gave her the approval Letter. She said she gonna send the File Back to NSC, Linc, NE and then NSC will issue the Card and Mail to the current address.will take 2-4 weeks.

Basically they wanted to see my Wife in Person..Thats All..I got my Card in Feb..hers was delayed just for Interview...

GoodLuck to all ..........
Thanks

Shovon

Dear CaseLocalOffice,
My case was also transfered to Cincinnati OH Office on April 20th 2007. I have not recieved the interview letter yet. Here are my details

RD (primary) May 04, 2004
PD July 16, 2002 (EB2)
RD for wife Dec 14, 2006

When did they transfer your case to cinci? What is your RD ? As you said I also went to the local office last month and they told me that May and June look full and I will get the interview in July or later. I wonder how long it takes before they send the interview letter?

Can you share any info please?

Thanks

Folks, my case is also transferred to Philly, PA. I don't know if this a good new or not but i live in Houston, TX. No interview letter yet, i think it may be on the way.

CaseLocaloffice, could you post your interview experience in the local office?

Cheers

Got interview letter

Hi guys, got interview letter yesterday. I will update u guys on that one later.
Does any one recommend going to interview with an attorney?

Hi all,

My case was transfered to Philly for an interview on August 13, just in the middle of my planned vacation to Miami! But I am happy because I can change my plans and travel to my country if I receive my GC. Now my question is can you travel only with you stamped passport? or do you need to wait for the actual Card to be able to go out of the country? and how long does it take to receive the Card after the interview?

Thanks

Can anybody please post their experience in the interview in the month oj July? Given the VB fiasco untill yesterday where they stamping the passport with the approval at the interview? Also does anybody knows if local office requests the visa number in advance for the schedule interviews? Any info is much appreciated.

shovonbd,
Hi,
I just wanted to know if ur status message changed as approved after the transfer of file to NE.When did u receive your physical card.
I got my local office approval and file tfrd to NE but no online message as approved or no talk about card..Your reply will be appriciated.Thanks
Sakti

greatamr,

I just had my interview in San Jose this week. Officer gave me a letter that indicates that my case couldnt be approved because visa number is not available. I failed to let him know what july visa bulletin has changed. He verbally told me that he will approve my case as soon as visa number is available, most likely in october.

my interview experience is here

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1731045#post1731045

MadeOneMistake,
I have my interview next week in the local office. Now that visa bulletin issue is resolved and per DOS and USCIS the original july visa bulletin (all current) is valid. Can the local office still say that they dont have any visa numbers available? I want to find out if anybody got approval from the local office interview after July 17 updates on vb fiasco?

Thanks