I-485 Tranferred from NSC to to Charlotte ,anybody in the sameboat

CSR_GC

Registered Users (C)
Transferred to Charlotte
Hi ,
Me and My wife's cases have been transferred to Charlotte from NSC yesterday ( 05/09/2003) .I am not sure why they transferred and thought mine was a straight forward case ( working with the same employer since the begining) and got married in Feb 01 before applying 485 in Oct 01.
Do you guys have any idea how long does it take now to get the interview letter from charlotte, please share your ideas . Lets keep in touch and share the info .
I am very frustrated because they transferred our cases after waiting for so long and replying the recent Employment RFE.

Thanks in adance

I am in the same boat but in Boston

Hi,

I am in the same boat but transferred to Boston from NSC. Same case. Same employer, Replied for RFE for employment and within a month got transferred. Boston sent me the interview letter on Feb 5th for an interview in August 5th, Got second fp in July.

Hoping it will all work out fine.

Toughdba.

What documents they asked you bring for the Interview

Hi ToughDBA,

Thanks for the informative reply, could you please let me know what documents they asked you to bring for the interview ( in the interview letter) ? and I wish you all the best for your interview .

Have a great day

Hi,

The interview letter tells me to bring the following.

1. Passport
2. I-94
3. Updated employment letter
4. All original documents supporting the qualifications of my application for permanent residence.

I am going to take all my originals and a photocopy of all of them for the interview on Aug 5th. Praying to God that everything should go fine.

Thanks,

toughdba.

Recieved Interview letter for me but not for wife

Hi ,

I have received the interview letter from charlotte on 07/03/03 and it is scheduled on 07/22/03 but my wife has not received anything, is this usual? even if she doesn't get the letter can we both attend the interview on the same date ?
I would highly appreciate your feedback on the interview experience and precuations to be taken ,

Thanks in advance ,

same :(

Hi,
My case got transferred from VSC to TSC.... and I live in CT... no one seems to know why... I thought my case also was a straight forward case, it's frustrating and it doesn't make sense..... I just feel I'm getting the run around:confused: