I-485 tracking

Vikram_khatri

Registered Users (C)
I-485 tracking - Do range scan too

I saw a perl program on this posting to track I-485 status. I hate perl so I re-wrote in C#. Here it is. No warranty. Use it at your own discretion and fix bugs if you find any .

The real credit goes to the author of perl program.

Note: Please do not abuse this program to swamp BCIS server. You will be responsible for this if you do so. BCIS tracks the IP address of the machine that swamps the site.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
In order for this program to work, you need to have .Net framework installed on your machine. For mail to work, one should have his/her outlook configured properly.

You can use your family members SRC numbers to track.

You can also create a CMD file and run that from windows scheduler so that you will be notified for status change if and when it occurs.

If BCIS had provided email alerts then there would not have been any need for this. But it is Govt and customer service always takes a back seat.

The real credit goes to the developer of Perl program, which was a basis for this C# program.

C:\I485\BCIS.exe C:\I485\goodie.html "Babloo,Pinky,Choti,Moti" "SRC0114024193,SRC0117023481,SRC0117023561,SRC0117013101" "pinky@sprintpcs.com,babloo@hotmail.com"

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
I modified this C# program little bit to do the range scan similar to what spreadsheet does. This is based upon perl program that I saw in this forum.

I ran SRC01170 scan from SRC0117053500 SRC0117056000 without getting kicked out. I saw only 8 I-485 with two card orders and rests RFE's and no approval.

Vikram Khatri & others using the C# or Perl or Java program,
Please post the results of your scan then.
Your output will be a field separated text file ( CSV or any separator).
And we will then include it in the consolidated project file.
( by the way, Vikram, any relation to Prakash Khatri the ombudsman ? )