I-485 Tracker

yeah,I did a walk-in when I received the FP notice,I posted,you didn't see that?my case is in NSC too.man,you'll be ok to get it.my advice,do a walk-in ASAP,then wait.you have no control of coming things,just do your best.I do believe u'll get approved soon.pray for you~

ryan.b
Congrats my friend, this is amazing :D Very happy for you

Ok so honestly you guys now I'm worried, for me its been more than four months since I've done my finger prints. I sent mine to Texas and it does take longer than Nebraska but come on what is going on.

Opell, keep your fingers crossed. I hope you won't receive the same 212.a.3.b. nonsense as well. If I were you, I'd wait for a couple more months before making an approach to the senator/congressman.

ryan.b
Congrats my friend, this is amazing :D Very happy for you

Ok so honestly you guys now I'm worried, for me its been more than four months since I've done my finger prints. I sent mine to Texas and it does take longer than Nebraska but come on what is going on.

Opell,I think you should make an appointment with infopass and check out what's going on there,if you're lucky enough to speak with a nice csr,you'll get pretty much info about your case,good luck,man

Opell, the normal processing time ( according to USCIS website ) is 6 months.

guys,just want to update my case,I got the welcome notice this afternoon.good luck all of you~cheers~

Opell, where did you file for your GC?

Ryan, how long did it take before they updated your case after you had your biometrics done?

Ryan, how long did it take before they updated your case after you had your biometrics done?[/QUOTE]

I did not have any lud until my case got approved.Some one's case get luds after that,but some's didn't,dont count on the lud.Good luck,man

guys,I got my GC today,thanks for everybody here sharing your experience,good luck to you all.

congrats ryan m very happy for u and its been two weeks since i recieved my NoA but still no Bio may be on the way

Kostik, did you have any soft LUDs after you did your fingerprint? I had my fingerprint on friday and there's been a soft LUD on my case but I reckon they've just confirmed that I did my bio, that's all.

I just want to give the timeline of the processing of my application: mailed on April,14, bio scheduled for June,2, did a walk in on May,25.
No any other movements from uscis Case is still in Acceptance ...( it's 1 month after fingerprinting...??)Do I need to call them?

Ryan, congrats!it was really fast, you're the lucky one.

BTW, I filed for RTD in May and just got appointment for fingerprints.(I thought they can use my fingerprints from a month ago for both application, why bother to do the same work twice?)

relax kaya14.

My case is the same although my bio was on June 4.

That said, I reckon my case is on hold due to my father's hold ( 212 a 3 b nonsense ).

Opell, did you receive your approval yet?

hello all , i was approved asylum in CA then i moved to TX so i filed my GC on the basis of asylum in TSC. i filed for me and my wife on may 8 and received the NOA on may 18 and all this time i didn't receive any thing from USCIS and i called them after 30 days of NOA just to inquire about my biometrics but after few days they send a letter on my wife name saying that TSC is waiting for available date in local ASC office for fingerprint and it might take up to 3 months and again after few days from that i got my letter saying that the reason your case is taking longer is :we have to perform additional review on this case ". so i was just wondering what does that mean,FYI i m principal asylee and my wife is derivative asylee.

so my concern is am i rushing too much or there is something going on or do i need to do something from my side,

Any thoughts or inputs will be highly appreciated thanks a bunch

Any updates Kaya? I just had my bio done for my RTD the other day. No clue on GC. I'm convinced its on hold pertaining to my father's hold due to 212.a.3.b.