I-485 Tracker and discussion - 03/22/02

Gking

Registered Users (C)
Please post your new data in this thread. Here are the two Trackers

Texaslucky (Advait) is the Tracker Manage for the following Tracker. You can not input your data yourself. Advait has kept on updating the data. We are yet to know his email address, otherwise we will be able to send him details for update.
http://communities.msn.com/TexasImmigration/yourwebpage.msnw

P5nxp600 is the Tracker Manager for the following Tracker. You can input
your data yurself by self login. I think P5nxp600 can update it himself as well.
http://www.e-nairobi.com/aos/

Good Luck, everyone.

My details

RD: 7/6/01
ND: 8/31/01
FP: 11/30/01
AD: 2/20/02
PP Stamped: 3/07/02
Plastic Card Recd. : 3/21/02.

My wife has the same dates for RD, ND, FP, AD and PP stamped. She is yet to receive her plastic card so far.

Update

My wife received her plastic card on 3/23/02. This brings an end to our little saga with the INS.

No Title

What are you talking? Iam still waiting for AP for more than a year. EAD took 6 months.

Thank you, Gking....waiting for some light on this topic

I went for my medical yesterday. Everything went fine. In fact, this doctor said he beleives in Chest x\'ray much more for TB than the skin test. Then we went for our AIDS test. The doctor did our physical and I had all my vaccine reports. My hubby will go this afternoon to pick the results and post it to the attorney.
I have another doubt after reading GOTSC\'s question. I went to an INS doctor in the same State though not in my area. We drove about an hour and did my medical in the next area. Does this matter. I did not get an appointment till April 9th from my local doctor. Will this cause a problem for me????? My job security is sooo high(!@#$%) that I cannot wait till April 9th....hence I went to the close by place.

Not a crowded hospital....

Ya....the doctor and the nurse were absolutely sweet. When I told them that I am the one supporting my hubby/son and about my company story, he really felt sad for us and really worked with me for all the test.
I tried talking to my doctor at the local place, but he was double booked throughout till 9th.
Really nice doctor....

GKing !! Does it matter ???

Do you know whether EB2 / EB3 matters in I-485 processing?.
You said that U mailed u\'r 485 on 22nd, what is the usual time it takes for TSC to send ND?.
Lastly,... the 6 months of waiting period: Is this from RD or ND?.

Thanks....

No Title

Hi, I am new to the I-485 forum. I am about to send in my I-485 application but I am a little confused about EAD and AP.
From what I read in immihelp.com it looks like you can apply for EAD and AP along with the I-485 application and you can continue on H-1 status even after the EAD and AP is approved. Is it right that H-1 status is lost only if you actually use the approved EAD or AP ? SO IS IT ALRIGHT TO CONTINUE ON A H-1 AND AT THE SAME TIME HAVE AN APPROVED EAD AND AP IN HAND ?
Thanks