I 485 submitted June/July 2007

newjourney

Registered Users (C)
Anyone received approval for I 485 submitted June/July 2007? Any response from Nebraska?

Who submitted the same time with me?

In USCIS website, the current reviewing cases are those of 2006 Oct. It has been for 3 months that timeline does not change. how come?

Anyone received approval for I 485 submitted June/July 2007? Any response from Nebraska?

In USCIS website, the current reviewing cases are those of 2006 Oct. It has been for 3 months that timeline does not change. how come?
My wife applied in May 07 and she got hers this week.

Hmm.. so timeline for Green Card applications hasn't changed, just like for I-730 filers? I emailed NSC about my case and this is what I got from them.

"Your case is proceeding normally and is ready for adjudication. It is waiting its turn for assignment to an officer. Thank you."

I don't have any problems with it, but they haven't changed the timeline for the past 3 months.. ( if they did, it hasn't changed by more than 15 days ).

What is the current processing time for asylum based green card applications?

Does anyone know how long it currently takes for an asylum-based green card to get approved? I filed my I-485 in March 2008 (RD: March 27; ND: March 28).

I did notice that in the USCIS website, the processing times for asylum based applications for adjustment of status in NSC are way behind the other kinds of I-485 application. It's currently October 2006 while the others are in 2007 already. Does anybody know if this is correct?

Thanks!

Nowaday, such application takes between 9 to 11 months, if everything checked out right, if not, no one can predict the delays, especially when stucked with name check the delay can significant, years & years of wait.

Now that USCIS is attempting to bring some resolution to the main reasons why most cases stall from the initial processing, I think the total wait will be reduced to a strict minimum.

"Your case is proceeding normally and is ready for adjudication. It is waiting its turn for assignment to an officer. Thank you."

This is mine.

"Your cases are processing normally, waiting for their turn to be adjudicated. Thank you."

So two responses are the same?

"Adjudicated" means "review and approve"?

Thanks themen. It always helps to have an idea how long it can take, more or less. It makes the wait a little more bearable. Hope the USCIS does make its processes more efficient in order to speed up the process. Regards.

This is mine.

"Your cases are processing normally, waiting for their turn to be adjudicated. Thank you."

So two responses are the same?

"Adjudicated" means "review and approve"?

I guess it is the same but I'm sure you're waiting for the approval of I-485 while I'm waiting for the decision on my I-730 application. :p

Hello everyone:

I just got a great news in my mailbox that my I485 application has been approved and the card production has been ordered. Thank you everyone and hope you guys get good news soon as well.
God Bless
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Card production ordered.

On June 12, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register..........
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On June 12, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My wife submitted I-485 in July of 2007 and got GC this Month. It appears USCIS is working very hard to reduce backlog.

Nowaday, such application takes between 9 to 11 months, if everything checked out right, if not, no one can predict the delays, especially when stucked with name check the delay can significant, years & years of wait.

Now that USCIS is attempting to bring some resolution to the main reasons why most cases stall from the initial processing, I think the total wait will be reduced to a strict minimum.

But what about the new six months law for the background check?? or has it not been implemented yet, As far as i remember i read it somewhere on this forum that they have to process your background check within 6 months or else it will be automatically proved ..any update on this would be appreciated.Thankyou