I-485 submission

zhenshan wang

Registered Users (C)
On Sep of 2005, I submitted my I-140 and I-485 together to NSC. My case was denied on Apr., 2006. Then I appeal my case to AAO. Now I-140 appeal has been approved by the AAO. The package has been transfered to NSC, and waiting the formal approval notice from NSC for my I-140. Now I have a qeestion for everybody who might knows. In such situation, my original I-485 application is still effect, or should I resubmit another I-485? Thanks so much!

As far as my knowledge goes, your I-485 is denied automatically with I-140
if this happens. But in your case since your appeal is approved, I assume your I-485 should also be approved. But please check with them directly on this issue or if anyone knows here .

kku

On Sep of 2005, I submitted my I-140 and I-485 together to NSC. My case was denied on Apr., 2006. Then I appeal my case to AAO. Now I-140 appeal has been approved by the AAO. The package has been transfered to NSC, and waiting the formal approval notice from NSC for my I-140. Now I have a qeestion for everybody who might knows. In such situation, my original I-485 application is still effect, or should I resubmit another I-485? Thanks so much!

Thanks

KKU

Thanks so much! My attorney said that he will check it with NSC once I get the formal approval notice for my I-140. Right now he is nothing to do with it.

Thanks, kku

KKU

Thanks so much! My attorney said that he will check it with NSC once I get the formal approval notice for my I-140. Right now he is nothing to do with it.