I-485 submission

deland70

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone,
My priority date is now current(EB3-Nov 2004). My TN is good till August 2008 and my I-140 is pending. Question: should I wait for my 140 to get approved before i submit my 1485? Or do it now while the" iron is still hot"? . I will do all the works for my self and family (total of 4)own as I can't pay my lawyer anymore. Any free advice is appreciated.

deland70

Hi everyone,
My priority date is now current(EB3-Nov 2004). My TN is good till August 2008 and my I-140 is pending. Question: should I wait for my 140 to get approved before i submit my 1485? Or do it now while the" iron is still hot"? . I will do all the works for my self and family (total of 4)own as I can't pay my lawyer anymore. Any free advice is appreciated.

deland70

You should go ahead and file your i-485 on June 01. It may not stay in same situation so don't wait for the 140 approval.

Hi everyone,

deland70

I would wait until I-140 approved just in case it get denied, REF or last too long. If you want speed up the process why not go premium services with your I-140?

In the current climate, it would be crazy to wait very long for I-140 to be approved to submit I-485. Premium if you have to, but get your I-485 in asap.

You've gone thru the effort of renewing your TN early (otherwise, how do you have extension until Aug 2008), so you have nothing statnding in your way to file I-485.

Last edited by a moderator: