I-485 Stamping at CSC for a case approved at TSC

Endless_Wait

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,
I have a unique question.

I have a friend who is in CA now but his I-485 is approved from Texas TSC. Can he get his passport stamped in CSC or will have to travel back to TX??

Anybody, any experience?
Your comments are well appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

First Congratulations to the friend you have. :D

Second, Approval notice will recommended for PP stamp office near him/her, if not then the 'friend you have' have choice to go either office near current residence or the previous address.

Put in attention to the 'freiend you have' that Change of address do require AR-11, and becauze full story not shared that is he permanent move or temp becz of job, the job was new or the same job who required..... ... tell him carefull not to mess-up even after approval at PP stamping if he asked why blah blah blah?? and sometime we learned from thread that on PP Stamping EVL were asked. (find thread in last couple of days). and if EVL is asked and he/she new job... and his approval is based on previous empl.... the company may be different ........ you can guess rest of situation... all I am trying to say.... using approvad case and fact of bases even it is inconvience for him//her to go far for stamping shouldn't hesitate, be smart . :D

Good LUck

No problem going to CSC near residence.

Our case was filed from Atlanta in TSC. We are in CA when got our approval & went to SF INS for stamping. To confirm residence in CA they saw our drivers license. No questions asked.

Hope this helps.

Raksha.

Thanks PrinceOfJungle, Raksha and Akra for your comments.

Thanks PrinceOfJungle, Raksha and Akra for your comments. It helps.
Wish all good luck in quick approval.