I-485 sent to NSC on 4/17/2006, still no receipt

xpangniu

post office confirmed received on 4/17/2006, but I still haven't got the receipt yet until now. I called NSC, the guy said no record in system.

Does anybody know what the reason could be? delayed processing or application document missed?

My PD:4/28/2003
EB2
LC AD: 10/1/2005 (just couldnot concurrent file)
I-140 AD:11/17/2005

still waiting for I-485 receipt, or should I file another I-485? Any duplication risk?

What is happening now? have you got anything from USCIS?

xpangniu said:
post office confirmed received on 4/17/2006, but I still haven't got the receipt yet until now. I called NSC, the guy said no record in system.

Does anybody know what the reason could be? delayed processing or application document missed?

My PD:4/28/2003
EB2
LC AD: 10/1/2005 (just couldnot concurrent file)
I-140 AD:11/17/2005

still waiting for I-485 receipt, or should I file another I-485? Any duplication risk?

I have my I485, AP and EAD filed in May 17th. So far, I haven't received anything. Just wondering what is happening to you in the end? Have you got anything (receipt notices) from USCIS?

I hope everything is ok for you.

Thanks a lot.

I am in the same boat.

It has been almost one month since my I485 was filed. Nothing received yet. Just wondering if something got wrong. Attorney is not helpful at all. Just let me to wait.

Hope everything will be ok for us all.

I don't know if i've got the receipt

Hi,

I filed I140/I485 concurrently in early June and i've got the finger print notice in late June. Is it the recepit for I140 and I485. I am confused. Does someone know about it?

Also, i am in California. HOwever, my case was filed to NSC......just wondering if anyone has the same experience

Thank you

Any Update?

guykamal said:
I have my I485, AP and EAD filed in May 17th. So far, I haven't received anything. Just wondering what is happening to you in the end? Have you got anything (receipt notices) from USCIS?

I hope everything is ok for you.

Thanks a lot.

My I485/AP/EAD was filed on May 26th. Still no receipt for any of the three applications. Lawyer told me the check has been cashed. Do you have any update so far?

btw, in which state is your lawyer is located?

Thanks,

Hi,

My I-485 filed in June. My Attorney did not receive the Receipt Notice yet. However, I got the FP notice where the I-485 # was given. I think, you should also be getting something of that sort.

You may call USCIS and verify.

Thanks
Newkidhere

newkidhere said:
Hi,

My I-485 filed in June. My Attorney did not receive the Receipt Notice yet. However, I got the FP notice where the I-485 # was given. I think, you should also be getting something of that sort.

You may call USCIS and verify.

Thanks
Newkidhere

Actually in my last message, there was a typo. The check has NEVER been cashed or returned. All the three applications are like this. I called them. No record was found.

Newkidhere, you at least got a record in the system.

My files were simply disappeared!!! I can't believe this!! Even I still cannot be sure about the certainty of the disappearing itself!

Just tried to find out how many of you had similar experience.

Thanks,

same here

I did not receive my receipt notice either. Mine was filed on July 25th and nothing yet from USCIS (NSC).

Is there any way to find out details?

Since you sent it in April, I would say, you better check with your lawyer and/or NSC.