I-485 RFEs

BCIS_sux

Registered Users (C)
Recently there have been quite a few approvals for Dec+ cases and almost all of them were issued RFEs. It will be neat to keep track of RFE issued. If you or someone you know were issued a RFE, please respond with the your case dates, etc.

For those wise asses who are going to suggest to write a code for it and extract the data... well I cant and thats why I am going this old fashion way :)

BCIS_sux, start a tracker thread, we can maintain it as a community just like PCee's approval thread.

Response to my RFE was sent by my lawer on May 22nd and the receipt date asper online status is May 28. Still waiting for approval. WAC02056*****. I don't think there is any fixed pattern in selecting Dec cases, with RFE or without RFE. Just random pickups and approvals. Anyhow it is better to track the statistics of all RFE response received cases and the approval pattern. If at all there is any pattern, that will tell us the time taken between the receipt of RFE response and the approval.

All who sent their responses please post. There was another thread calling for the same data.

My RFE was only for paystub and W2 but the response included one I140 amendment also due to name company name change. So I am not sure what is going to happen to the response. Waiting. Waiting. Waiting. We are always waiting for one thing or other in life, now it is 485 approval. Keep waiting.