I-485 Rfe

jambalakadi1

Registered Users (C)
I got emails from CIS that they have issued RFE requesting additional evidence in both my case and my wife's case (I-485's). Mine is EB3 and PD is in JUL-2003. I wont know details of for until my lawyer gets the notice.

I was just planning to change company using AC21 and this happened. Now I decided not to move or use AC21 until this is resolved.

Gurus, what do you think the RFE might be for? I am with the sponsoring employer all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
jambalakadi1 said:
I got emails from CIS that they have issued RFE requesting additional evidence in both my case and my wife's case (I-485's). Mine is EB3 and PD is in JUL-2003. I wont know details of for until my lawyer gets the notice.

I was just planning to change company using AC21 and this happened. Now I decided not to move or use AC21 until this is resolved.

Gurus, what do you think the RFE might be for? I am with the sponsoring employer all the time.

May be pay checks.

I had an RFE too

I have to submit a letter describing my employment, including my job title, the specific duties of the position, the position’s educational and /or training requirements, the date I first began employment and the wage/ salary paid. This letter should have an offer of permanent employment and state whether the terms and conditions described in my employment based immigrant visa petition continue to exist.

Changed employer ,did not inform INS about the change.
Labor PD 12/06/2002
I485 RD 06/12/2003
I485 RFE 05/03/2006
EB3