I-485 RFE Question

OhNoo

Registered Users (C)
I-485 RFE Question

I got RFE for my son and wife. Who will get the RFE letter attorney or us? How much time it take to get RFE by mail?

I got approval in this month but not sure about this RFE. What are the possible cause of RFE other than medical, DOB, marriage cert and legal status?

Oh?

OhNoo said:
I-485 RFE Question

I got RFE for my son and wife. Who will get the RFE letter attorney or us? How much time it take to get RFE by mail?
Oh?

Hi,
Did you get the RFE? Did your dependents get LUD with no messages before the RFE? Now do you see an LUD for RFE sent? Please update us if you know the RFE details.
Thanks

I got RFE for my wife..on Monday last week. I am yet to get the mail in hand...How long does it take to get the RFE?

In the email it says to contact them after 30 days if you don't get it.

Is there any other way to get the RFE other than wait..?

Lost if not recvd within 4,5 days

Same happened to me. I called them after 10 days. They remailed it,which i recvd in 4 days after.

You should tell them that you have checked with the Post man and office and there is no trace of it.

All the best.

I gor RFE on 27. My wife and son bot had couple of LUD before RFE. I got approved on 14 they got RFE on 27.

kirankumarj said:
Same happened to me. I called them after 10 days. They remailed it,which i recvd in 4 days after.

You should tell them that you have checked with the Post man and office and there is no trace of it.

All the best.
What was the RFE?
Do they mail to att not to us?
??

newbie2 said:
I got RFE for my wife..on Monday last week. I am yet to get the mail in hand...How long does it take to get the RFE?

In the email it says to contact them after 30 days if you don't get it.

Is there any other way to get the RFE other than wait..?

In the same boat and waiting for the RFE letter for my wife. If anyone has received the RFE, could you please share the details of the RFE received.

Thanks.

Looks like a lot of dependent cases have got RFE. I saw two LUDs for spouse without any message change. Its almost a month now. There has been no update. Can people who got the RFEs post the details?
Thanks

EB1ORAug2005 said:
Looks like a lot of dependent cases have got RFE. I saw two LUDs for spouse without any message change. Its almost a month now. There has been no update. Can people who got the RFEs post the details?
Thanks
Where USCIS will send RFE for my spouse and son? Will they send to us or to my attorney? Or both?