I-485 Rfe(ac21)

a1b2c3

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
My I-485 EB2 application is pending with Nebraska service center and recieved the following RFE:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Submit a statement indicating the name and location of your current employer, including the date you began employment with the organization.
2. Submit an emplyment letter indicating your current position wages etc.3

3. Submit form G-325A
If you are no longer employed by the I-140 petitioner and are now claiming eligibility under AC21 you must also submit the following.

1. List your employment history since your last lawfull admission, to include the name of each employer, dates of employment, primary duties, job requirements, job title, wage. this should be accompanied by documentary evidence that establishes your emplyment history.

such evudence may include: Form W-2 wage, tax statements, pay stubs, form 1040 etc.

Further submit a statement from your new prospective permanent employer, which specifies the job title of new position, duties, requirements, wages etc.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
My case details:

I-485- EB2 NSC
PD: May 2002
RD: Aug 2003
RFE: May 2006

I have changed the employer into a similar job 10 months after my I-485 filed and I-140 approved.

I would like to know if anyone got/responded to a similar RFE and got 485 approved. Sharing Any additional information, documentation would be helpful.

a1b2c3 said:
Hi,
My I-485 EB2 application is pending with Nebraska service center and recieved the following RFE:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Submit a statement indicating the name and location of your current employer, including the date you began employment with the organization.
2. Submit an emplyment letter indicating your current position wages etc.3

3. Submit form G-325A
If you are no longer employed by the I-140 petitioner and are now claiming eligibility under AC21 you must also submit the following.

1. List your employment history since your last lawfull admission, to include the name of each employer, dates of employment, primary duties, job requirements, job title, wage. this should be accompanied by documentary evidence that establishes your emplyment history.

such evudence may include: Form W-2 wage, tax statements, pay stubs, form 1040 etc.

Further submit a statement from your new prospective permanent employer, which specifies the job title of new position, duties, requirements, wages etc.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
My case details:

I-485- EB2 NSC
PD: May 2002
RD: Aug 2003
RFE: May 2006

I have changed the employer into a similar job 10 months after my I-485 filed and I-140 approved.

I would like to know if anyone got/responded to a similar RFE and got 485 approved. Sharing Any additional information, documentation would be helpful.

How they know that you joined new employer?